• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Mom Got Me a Sept Booking While at the Dentist

In summary, the woman was getting her teeth cleaned and the lady started talking about needing cookware and my mom told her about me selling PC. She asked was it high and of course my mom was honest and said yes, but I called and told her about it being 60% OFF for September. So far my Sept is looking awesome!!! Please people do not cancel on me!:rolleyes:Nice, if only my mom would get me bookings at random places! :)I wish my mom would get me bookings:P
jrstephens
She was getting her teeth cleaned and the lady started talking about needing cookware and my mom told her about me selling PC. She asked was it high and of course my mom was honest and said yes, but I called and told her about it being 60% OFF for September.

I am taking her catalogs tomorrow for her to start taking up a show!!!! YAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I just had my teeth cleaned by the same person the other day and had my PC shirt on!! Guess it was covered up with that little bib they put on you!!

So far my Sept is looking awesome!!! Please people do not cancel on me!:rolleyes:

Nice, if only my mom would get me bookings at random places! :)

I wish my mom would get me bookings:p I hope it turns out to be a great show for you!!

That happened to me too...I went in for a root canal and ended up booking a show!! It pays to wear your PC shirts and take catalogs with you everywhere you go!

Maybe we should have our parents/family etc. also wear our logo merchandise to help us out even more!

My mom wouldn't be much help. She lives over 1,000 miles away.

I actually have a girl who works at my dentist's office doing her 3rd show for me this weekend. When she heard I did PC when I first started - my mom was also in getting a cleaning - she told my mom to have me call her and she did my 8th show. Then I was in this past spring and gave her a new catalog and she wanted the trifle bowl - lucky me it was coming up on special and we booked a show right away. At her show, she forgot to buy the ingredients completely to make the trifle on the cover so we switched to another recipe and she told me - we'll do another show in the summer to do the trifle and her show is on Saturday! Definitely bring up your business to people you see (even if it's only once a year) - my kid's eye doctor is going to be purchasing some products soon as well. I love when they ask me how my PC business is going!:)

My mom just got me a booking but unfortunately the person already flaked on me (she sounded pretty strange on the phone, and when I got talking to her she told me her sister sold PC... I'm thinking if my sister booked with another consultant I'd be a little miffed...!) Anyway, congratulations! I was at the dentist on Monday and my dentist starting talking about the ice cream sandwich torte, which gave me a perfect opening to tell her what I do and drop catalogs with the office!

raebates said:
My mom wouldn't be much help. She lives over 1,000 miles away.

They could do catalog shows Rae!!!

That's true, Jennifer. My mom did one of my first shows as a catalog show. However, she did it to "help" me. It was tiny because she felt bad "asking her friends to give me money."

I love her, but, frankly, even if she lived close by, she wouldn't be much help. ;)

Related to My Mom Got Me a Sept Booking While at the Dentist

What is "My Mom Got Me a Sept Booking While at the Dentist"?

"My Mom Got Me a Sept Booking While at the Dentist" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive an additional discount or free product by booking a party with a Pampered Chef consultant during the month of September.

How do I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply schedule a party with a Pampered Chef consultant during the month of September. Your consultant will provide all the necessary information and will ensure that you receive the additional discount or free product when your party is held.

Can I still receive the promotion if I book a party for a different month?

No, this promotion is only valid for parties booked during the month of September. However, you can still schedule a party for a later date and take advantage of other promotions and discounts offered by Pampered Chef.

Is there a minimum purchase amount required to receive the additional discount or free product?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required for this promotion. As long as you book a party during the month of September, you will receive the additional discount or free product offered.

Can I combine this promotion with other Pampered Chef promotions or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other Pampered Chef promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of other promotions and discounts by scheduling a party for a different month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DMB75
  • lmradlein
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • ahammons