• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Are Just Coming to Me...

In summary, there are a lot of people who want to book shows with this person. They do not respond to questions and only provide a summary of the content.
kaceyleigh2
It's crazy! In the past 2 months I have had so many people calling me wanting to book shows! I'm still in shock! The first one was a girl I met at the salon i go to and she happened to go to a show withher mom but didn't seem very interested...well a few weeks after the show she called me...I was like "OMG, that never happens!" Well it happened again, coincidentally, right after I got home from Fall Kick-Off/Training!! Then Friday night I had an At Home America party and the woman who does my nails came (she used to be with PC and has been saying she'd book a show with me, but I didn't want to pressure her...), not only did she book an At Home America party off of mine ( so I get a gift I think) but she also scheduled a show with moi!! Then I ran into an aquaintence at Wal-Mart yesterday and said she loves PC and would love to have a show!! And today my friend called to say someone she works with wants to have a show in Sept.!!
I'm excited b/c I have 7 shows for Sept.; 2 for Oct.; 1 for Nov. and 1 that has yet to be scheduled!! Just wanted to share my good news!!

Awesome!
kaceyleigh2 said:
It's crazy! In the past 2 months I have had so many people calling me wanting to book shows! I'm still in shock! The first one was a girl I met at the salon i go to and she happened to go to a show withher mom but didn't seem very interested...well a few weeks after the show she called me...I was like "OMG, that never happens!" Well it happened again, coincidentally, right after I got home from Fall Kick-Off/Training!! Then Friday night I had an At Home America party and the woman who does my nails came (she used to be with PC and has been saying she'd book a show with me, but I didn't want to pressure her...), not only did she book an At Home America party off of mine ( so I get a gift I think) but she also scheduled a show with moi!! Then I ran into an aquaintence at Wal-Mart yesterday and said she loves PC and would love to have a show!! And today my friend called to say someone she works with wants to have a show in Sept.!!
I'm excited b/c I have 7 shows for Sept.; 2 for Oct.; 1 for Nov. and 1 that has yet to be scheduled!! Just wanted to share my good news!!
I am so happy for you! I am jealous things have been a little slow for me this month... but good for you! You so deserve it:D Woo Hoo

The same thing has been happening to me! However, they are all wanting Sept. I have 10 for Sept, but only 2 for Oct and Nov. I know that with that many shows my bookings will fill up for the other months. At least that's how it should work.

Congratulations!! I hope you have a GREAT fall!

Congrats to both of you!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Must be something in the air! The party I did yesterday was booked out of nowhere. I got an email weeks ago about a "friend of a friend of a friend" who wanted to book a show, and it was an awesome show too. When does THAT happen??? So far I have one on-the-calendar show for Sept., three others deciding on dates, and two catalog shows!!

After a slow summer, I am so excited!! Here's hoping for an amazing Fall for all of us!!!!

Wow! Congrats to all of you! Must be nice. Maybe I'll get some of that favor! Do any of you offer referral gifts?

Congratulations to you guys! That is great. I had two people contact me to book shows for September. Not as good as you guys though. :)

It must be in the air, at my last show last week - I got 7 bookings! I don't think I have ever gotten that many bookings from 1 show before!!! I am pretty excited. Congrats to all of you too.

Way to go y'all! Are you saying or doing anything different and new at your shows or do you just think people are ready to get together with friends and get some early gift shopping done???

i agree it is in the air!!!!!
at the beginig of this month I had a booth at the local county fair and and I got several bookings there but before i could even start making follow up calls they started calling me. in two days i got 5 calls and emails for bookings!!! I love it when the shows just come to you!!!!
So now i am at 24 shows for Sept. and just 1 for Oct.

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!

All these seeds you have been planting are spouting!!! Way to go!!!! Just keep building on it and hopefully you'll have full months all the time!! :D

Morvin said:
i agree it is in the air!!!!!
at the beginig of this month I had a booth at the local county fair and and I got several bookings there but before i could even start making follow up calls they started calling me. in two days i got 5 calls and emails for bookings!!! I love it when the shows just come to you!!!!
So now i am at 24 shows for Sept. and just 1 for Oct.

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: I'll be praying for you on that one!! That is amazing!! Good luck! That is awesome!! You should have bookings until next year with that many shows! Let us know how you finish the month!:D :D

I was thinking the same thing yesterday......but then I realized that this isn't just random. I have been working HARD to develop my business, create an awareness of who I am and what I do, and establish a reputation as "THE" Pampered Chef lady. It's finally paying off in those "surprise" phone calls that result in bookings. I got 2 yesterday. 1 became a Sept. Catalog Show, and the other an Oct. Cooking Show.

So I would say that those shows aren't just coming to you - it's because you have been working your business, and this is the payoff for all your hard work!;) :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: CONGRATULATIONS!

good point Becky!!

hopefully i will still be alive after Sep. and my calendar will fill up for the rest of the year like it did for sep.

Morvin said:
good point Becky!!

hopefully i will still be alive after Sep. and my calendar will fill up for the rest of the year like it did for sep.

With that many shows - even if you just get 1 booking per show - you will be full! (and think if you get 2 bookings!:D ) You are going to have to recruit!!!!

It must be in the air because Thursday of last week I planned on going home and making some calls to try to fill my calendar, well when I got home there was a note the door. My mom took a phone call from a PH and she said that a bunch of people that she works with asked her if she still has her PC contact and she said yes so she asked me if she could have a catalog show. I said well of course so on Friday I took her a host packet with 5 catalogs and yesterday she called me and said that she needs about 6 more catalogs because everyone wants to order. I gave her the sales flyers for Sept and Oct so I am hoping that she can get some bookings out of it as well.

I also have two friends who live in VA who said that they would like to have shows. Only thing is they don't even live close to each other so I would need to do two separate weekends oh bummer. LOL. One lives about 200 miles from me and the other about 350 miles from me. Something I love though is that I can visit them and then write off the mileage on taxes. The one who lives 350 miles away I have not seen in about 5 years so I think it will be great. Plus her husband is military so they keep moving and she has to keep finding jobs where ever they go so I am thinking about suggesting doing this business to her I think that she would be great for it. If anyone has any suggestions on how to suggest this please let me know.

Last edited:

1. How can I increase my bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One way to increase bookings is to actively reach out to potential hosts and offer to book a party for them. You can also offer incentives for guests who book a party at the current party, such as a free product or discount. Utilizing social media and networking with friends and family can also help generate more bookings.

2. What are some effective ways to market my Pampered Chef parties?

Some effective ways to market your parties include creating a Facebook event and inviting friends and family, handing out flyers in your community, and posting about your parties on social media platforms. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for those who book a party.

3. How many parties should I aim to book per month?

As a general rule, it is recommended to aim for 2-3 parties per month. This will help you maintain a steady income and grow your business. However, the number of parties you book may vary depending on your personal goals and availability.

4. What should I do if I am struggling to get bookings?

If you are struggling to get bookings, it may be helpful to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and tips. You can also try offering promotions or incentives to entice potential hosts, or attend local events and fairs to market your business.

5. How can I keep track of my bookings and parties?

Pampered Chef offers a convenient online portal for consultants to keep track of bookings and parties. You can also use a planner or calendar to stay organized and track upcoming parties. Additionally, it may be helpful to create a spreadsheet or document to keep track of important details such as host information, party dates, and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • cheflorraine