• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coming Back to Pampered Chef After 8 Months :(

In summary, after being away for 8 months, you can still host a party and have access to your consultant account and its tools and resources. There is no need for retraining before returning to Pampered Chef, and you can continue to earn commission and bonuses based on your sales and team performance. Additionally, you will still have the same support and resources from your upline and the company to help you succeed.
twinmommy
Hello everyone,
So we moved to Japan with the military, and it has just beed soo crazy trying to settled in and make new friends (which hasnt really happened) but i didnt and dont want to just give up PC like that so i have decided to have my first show in 8 months. Im obviously inactive and was wondering if anyone has any ideas. I am motivated, just lost as to where to start...again.
thanks in advanced! :):):)

The trainings on-line may be a great way to get motivated. Remember.. PC is a GREAT way to meet new friends. Book the first few parties and work it. Re-visit your why. That is a great motivator. It is wonderful you want to remain a part of such an incredible company. Spread the news about the company. Your excitement will become contaigous. Start with one party at a time!!! In no time you'll be back in the swing of things. Good luck!!

I'm so proud of you! It's tough being a military spouse...and its tough moving your business. I would say, go to ACS and get a soliciting license for on post. Then take a microwave cake or one of the new cookie recipes to your neighbors or to other neighborhoods (less threatening). Take it one house at a time and make sure to check back in with them. You can do! Good Luck!!!

Do you have a hospitality director?

Hi there! It's great to hear that you are determined to continue your Pampered Chef business even while adjusting to a new country and lifestyle. I can understand how challenging it can be to start over and make new connections, but don't worry, there are still plenty of ways to host successful shows and grow your business. Here are a few ideas to get you started:1. Utilize social media: With the power of technology, you can reach out to potential customers and host virtual cooking shows through platforms like Facebook or Instagram. This way, you can still connect with people and share your love for Pampered Chef products, even if you haven't made many friends in person yet.2. Partner with local businesses: Reach out to local businesses, such as small cafes or boutiques, and ask if you can set up a table with some Pampered Chef products for sale. This will not only give you exposure to potential customers, but also help you make connections with other business owners in the area.3. Host a themed show: Get creative and host a themed show, such as a holiday baking show or a summer grilling show. This will make your show more exciting and attract more guests.4. Offer incentives: Consider offering incentives for guests who bring a friend to your show or for those who book a show with you in the future. This will not only help you get more people to attend your show, but also potentially lead to more future shows and sales.I hope these ideas help get you started on your Pampered Chef journey in Japan. Don't be afraid to think outside the box and get creative with your approach. And remember, the most important thing is to have fun and enjoy sharing your love for Pampered Chef with others. Best of luck! :)

1. Can I still host a party after being away for 8 months?

Yes, of course! We would be thrilled to have you back as a host. Our consultants are always happy to help you plan the perfect party and earn some amazing rewards.

2. Will I still have access to my consultant account after 8 months?

Yes, your consultant account will still be active. You can log in and access all of the tools and resources you need to run a successful Pampered Chef business.

3. Do I need to retrain or update my skills before returning to Pampered Chef?

No, there is no need for retraining. Our consultants are always learning and growing, but your previous training and knowledge will still be applicable and valuable.

4. Can I still earn commission and bonuses after returning to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Your commission and bonuses will continue to accumulate based on your sales and team performance, just like before.

5. Will I still have the same support and resources from my upline and the company?

Yes, you will still have access to the same support and resources from your upline and the company. We are here to help you succeed and achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies