• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the agenda for my September bookings?

In summary, by hosting another Pampered Chef party in September, you can earn free products through the Host Rewards program. There is no minimum sales requirement, but the more sales made, the more rewards you can receive. You can choose the date and time for your party based on availability and may be eligible for special discounts and promotions. Even if you hosted a party earlier this year, you can still invite new guests and potentially earn more rewards through their purchases.
ahammons
So far I only had 1 show scheduled for September, and I just woke up to an e-mail from my aunt - she wants to have a show this month! I knew she wanted to have a show, but she wasn't sure when to have it. I'm so excited now! :) Another aunt is just wrapping up her August catalog show, so I think she may have convinced her to book a Sept show to get the booking benefit! But hey, whatever works! lol

How is everyone else's September coming along??

so far i have 5 shows on the books
looking to add some more as soon as i get on the phone :)

btw congrats
its nice when bookings fall into your lap with little or no work :)

That's great Heather! I wish I could do that many shows a month! :)

Yes congrats on getting another booking - I'm currently up to 6 cooking and 1 catalog and hoping to add one more - I'm excited as I've never been this busy in one month:)

I have 6 cooking and 1 catalog too! I'm hoping for at least one more cooking. I have a couple of leads that I need to get working on. I also need to get my newsletter out!

1. Can I earn free products by hosting another Pampered Chef party in September?

Yes, by hosting another party in September, you can earn free products through our Host Rewards program. The more sales made at your party, the more rewards you can receive.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement for hosting a party in September?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for hosting a party in September. However, the more sales made at your party, the more benefits and rewards you can earn.

3. Can I choose the date and time for my Pampered Chef party in September?

Yes, you can choose the date and time for your party based on your availability and the availability of your Pampered Chef consultant. It is recommended to book your party in advance to ensure your desired date and time is available.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for hosting another party in September?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions available for hosting another party in September. Your Pampered Chef consultant will inform you of any current promotions or discounts that you can take advantage of.

5. Can I invite new guests to my Pampered Chef party in September if I hosted one earlier this year?

Yes, you can invite new guests to your Pampered Chef party in September even if you hosted one earlier this year. It's a great opportunity to introduce new people to our products and potentially earn even more rewards through their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefinbiz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Chef_2_Four