• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: How My Business is Taking Off in August & September

In summary, "Boost Your Bookings" is a training program for Pampered Chef consultants to increase bookings and sales during August and September. It is open to all active consultants, with weekly training calls, worksheets, and a private Facebook group for support. There is a one-time fee, but the program aims to quickly pay for itself. By participating, consultants can gain new strategies, support, and potentially see a boost in sales during the slower months.
Chef_2_Four
I have 3 definite shows for August, let's I hope I get some major bookings for September from them!! I know everyone else wants Sept bookings too!! One of my sept bookings is booked from another show so hopefully the PH will be buying some cookware!! I have 1 booked from July show and maybe another possible booking!! My business is really starting to take off! As in I'm finally out of my circle of friends!! I hope it stays this way!!

Congrats April! I wish you much success!!:D

Congrats. May you get many bookings from your august shows that keep you busy through the end of the year.

Welcome to CS and TPC! Great job, keep up the excitement and momentum and you will do well!

Hi there! Congratulations on your three shows for August, that's fantastic! I'm sure you will do amazing and get some major bookings for September from them. It's always great to see your business growing and expanding, especially when you start getting bookings from outside your circle of friends. That's a true sign of success and I'm sure it will only continue to grow from here. Best of luck with your upcoming shows and I hope the Pampered Chef products will be a hit with your customers! Keep up the great work!

1. What is "Boost Your Bookings: How My Business is Taking Off in August & September"?

"Boost Your Bookings" is a training program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants increase their bookings and sales during the typically slower months of August and September.

2. Who can participate in the program?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant can participate in "Boost Your Bookings". It is open to all levels of consultants, from newbies to seasoned veterans.

3. How does the program work?

The program consists of weekly training calls, worksheets, and action steps to help you implement new strategies for increasing your bookings. You will also have access to a private Facebook group where you can connect with other consultants and receive support and accountability.

4. Is there a cost to participate in the program?

Yes, there is a one-time fee to join "Boost Your Bookings". However, the program is designed to help you increase your bookings and sales, so it can pay for itself quickly.

5. What can I expect to gain from participating in the program?

By participating in "Boost Your Bookings", you can expect to learn new strategies and techniques for increasing your bookings, as well as receive support and accountability from other consultants. You may also see an increase in your sales and overall business success during the months of August and September.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • WLMcCoy