• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo! 3 Booked Catalog Shows from One Email!

In summary, you should ALWAYS ask if someone would like to do a catalog show before mailing them a catalog!
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
Whenever someone asks you for a catalog, you should ALWAYS ask if they'd like to do a catalog show!! I used to just send the catalog and an order form, but this week, I had someone request a catalog (after my super successful monthly email from PWS/CC) and I sent her the "host flyer" (from supply), the print-out of this month's host special and a personal note asking if she'd consider hosting a catalog show. She emailed me today that she received the catalog and definitely wants to do a catalog show! Woohoo - that's 3 shows now that I've booked from just one monthly email!! :) (2 catalog, 1 cooking, still counting!)

Same thing happened to me that I posted about before. The girls at the eye doctor asked for a catalog and the only catalogs I had in the car were already in a catalog packet. So I asked if they would like to just have a catalog show. Turned into a $200 with orders that are still trickling in with the new catalog.

I couldn't agree more Cathy. I sent out quite a few cattys to people who had asked last Fall ~ this Spring I did as you did and I am reaping the rewards of catalog shows being scheduled...

Gina

Somebody asked me to mail her a catalog ... she's in Georgia. I asked her if she'd be interested in a catalog show because I wanted to know whether to put some extras in the envelope. She said yes ... So a packet was sent to her this week. That's two catalog shows with me barely having to lift my dainty little finger ...

Good idea, never really thought about it like that! Thanks!

Do you know why people book shows????

Free products?

Time with friends?

Food?

It's because you asked.....

ChefLoriG said:
Do you know why people book shows????

Free products?

Time with friends?

Food?

It's because you asked.....

Love this... and soo true!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Somebody asked me to mail her a catalog ... she's in Georgia. I asked her if she'd be interested in a catalog show because I wanted to know whether to put some extras in the envelope. She said yes ... So a packet was sent to her this week. That's two catalog shows with me barely having to lift my dainty little finger ...

I'm just curious. My sister lives in CA, My SIL lives in PA I live in NY. I also am planning to talk to someone who lives in Mass., about catolog shows. How do you do that. Do they just enter everything online? How does the host specials and all that work. I haven't talked about this yet because I've been meaning to figure out specifics on that. Thanks

kcmckay said:
I'm just curious. My sister lives in CA, My SIL lives in PA I live in NY. I also am planning to talk to someone who lives in Mass., about catolog shows. How do you do that. Do they just enter everything online? How does the host specials and all that work. I haven't talked about this yet because I've been meaning to figure out specifics on that. Thanks

I just have out of town people collect orders and either e-mail, snail mail or call me with them and I enter into P3 and have shipped straight to them. I have them drop the payments in the mail. If you know them and trust that they will do this quickly go ahead and submit it, if not tell them that as soon as you receive them you will submit it.

I have done this I live in WI and my aunt lives in WV. I told her that everyone needs to put it on their debit or credit cards or they should make the checks out to her and then she either pay for those on her debit card. It works really nice. People understand that you live to far away to accept their checks and that it will take loinger if you have to first get them in the mail before submitting.

I am so excited. I am a new consultant and of course I am nervous about starting my own business. I read this post a couple of days ago and thought I would keep this in mind to just ask. Well I sent out an open invite for a kick off show flyer to all 320 homes in my neighborhood. I got a response back from a neighbor who had never been to a pampered chef party and would like to see a catalog. So I asked if she would like some extra order forms for her family and friends too. And explained to her that this was basically a catalog show and how she could earn free products, etc. She completely agreed to do a catalog show for me. I would of never thought to ask if it wasn't for this post. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

This site has been the best $5.00 investment ever. :chef:

ChefDiane said:
This site has been the best $5.00 investment ever. :chef:

AGREED!!!:love:

Great ideas!!:love:

Hello, I am new to Chefsuccess. I was wondering what PWS/CC is? Is it a newsletter or something from your p.c. website? I am trying to put together a newsletter or something I can email my customers, but cannot figure out how it works on the website.

Cary

PWS means our Personal Website
CC means Consultant Corner over on the PC website.

1. How do I book multiple catalog shows from one email?

To book multiple catalog shows from one email, you can use the "Woohoo! 3 Booked Catalog Shows from One Email!" template provided by Pampered Chef. This template includes customizable language for inviting your friends and family to host a catalog show and includes a link for them to easily select a date and time for their show.

2. Can I customize the email template for my own preferences?

Yes, the email template is fully customizable. You can edit the language, add your own personal touch, and include any additional information or incentives for your guests to book a show. Just make sure to include the link for them to select a date and time for their show.

3. What should I include in the email to encourage guests to book a show?

In addition to the link for guests to select a date and time, you can also include information about the benefits of hosting a catalog show, such as earning free and discounted products, and a special offer or incentive for those who book a show within a certain time frame.

4. How many guests can I invite to book a show using this email template?

You can invite as many guests as you'd like! The more people you invite, the higher the chances of booking multiple catalog shows from one email. Just make sure to personalize the email and follow up with your guests to encourage them to book a show.

5. Is there a limit to the number of catalog shows I can book from one email?

No, there is no limit to the number of catalog shows you can book from one email. This template is designed to make it easy for you to book multiple shows at once, so feel free to send it to as many guests as you'd like!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • stephanieboyd