• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Traveling for a Show...should I Only Push Catalog Show Bookings?

In summary, this woman is traveling 3 hours away from home to do a show and she is looking for bookings. She is excited about the opportunity, but is not willing to drive that far to do a show for anyone that is not family. She has two options- offer catalog shows only or offer to do shows for anyone who wants to host one. She suggests to her hostess's friends that they should explore the opportunity to host a show.
luvmypomeranian
I'm traveling about 3 hours away from home to do a show. The host is a family member of my husband's who wanted to host a show. I'm really excited about it, and am looking forward to also visiting with them. I really need more bookings for the next couple of months. But I am not willing to drive that far to do a show for anyone that is not family. So should I just offer catalog shows and try to book some catalog shows off it? Will people be less receptive to wanting to host a show if I say I will only offer to do catalog shows? Or would they understand that a 3 hour drive is just too much for a busy mom!

This is a great opportunity to recruit!! Tell them that you love that your business is growing but that you are going to need help meeting the PC needs for everyone in that community. Give that recruit(s) all of the leads- a win win situation!

Or if you would like to visit family again in a month or two pick a weekend. If she has friends from different groups, it wouldn't matter if they all scheduled on the same weekend if they had different social circles.
i agree with the recruiting opportunity though, then you could pass any bookings off to a recruit.

That is how I recruited. I met my consultant in the beginning of 2004 and did a few catalog shows. I was living in the basement of my in-laws house. I refused to do a Cooking Show while living there. I told her I'd do one when I moved. I moved 1 1/2 hours away. We kept in contact. She came up & did a show for me. But, said if you get any booking you're gonna have to become a consultant because I'm not coming up for anyone else but you. I got 4 booking from my 1st show. So I signed up at my show. :)

loreo said:
This is a great opportunity to recruit!! Tell them that you love that your business is growing but that you are going to need help meeting the PC needs for everyone in that community. Give that recruit(s) all of the leads- a win win situation!

This is a terrific idea. Get as many guests as you can interested in hosting a show and then get one recruit to do them!

I have to agree with what everyone has said before take this time and offer the business opportunity to your hostess and her friends!!

I was just thinking about this this morning! I'm traveling to my sister's house at the end of October to do a show for her. She doesn't want to become a consultant, but I plan to offer any bookings the show gets to anyone who DOES want to explore the opportunity!

1. Can I still have a successful show if I only focus on catalog bookings instead of in-person shows?

Yes, absolutely! In fact, many consultants have found success by primarily focusing on catalog shows. It allows you to reach a larger audience and can be more convenient for both you and your customers.

2. How do I handle payment and delivery for catalog shows?

For catalog shows, the easiest way to handle payment and delivery is to have customers pay and order directly through your personal Pampered Chef website. This takes the pressure off of you and ensures that orders are placed correctly and efficiently.

3. What are some tips for promoting catalog shows?

One effective way to promote catalog shows is through social media. Share pictures and videos of your favorite products and let your followers know about any special promotions or discounts. You can also reach out to friends, family, and past customers and offer them a chance to host a catalog show for their network.

4. Can I still earn host rewards for catalog shows?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for catalog shows, just like you would for in-person shows. Your host will receive free and discounted products based on the total sales from their show, and you will earn commission on those sales.

5. How do I handle returns and exchanges for catalog show orders?

If a customer needs to return or exchange an item from a catalog show order, they can contact Pampered Chef's customer service directly. As the consultant, you do not need to be involved in this process. However, it's always a good idea to follow up with your customer to ensure their satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebeccascabinet