• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Trot: Drive Your Sales & Bookings Higher This Thanksgiving!

In summary, the Turkey Trot promotion is a special event offered by Pampered Chef during the Thanksgiving season to help consultants drive sales and bookings. It typically takes place in November, with specific dates varying each year. To participate, you can either host a party with a consultant or shop directly through the website. The promotion will include a variety of Pampered Chef products, and there may be special bundles or limited edition items available. While there are no specific requirements, some offers may have restrictions or limitations, so it's best to check with a consultant or the company website before making a purchase.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Here is some info about doing a Turkey Trot for Thanksgiving. Basically it's having a bunch of catalog shows. People who are going to be at family gatherings anyway, can pull out a catalog & gather orders! By making it a competition or offering an incentive can help drive your sales & bookings higher.

Of course feel free to modify to fit your own incentives & budget. =)

Attachments

• turkey trot pic.jpg
    turkey trot pic.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 673
  • Turkey Trot - Rules & Rewards.doc
    34 KB · Views: 830
I love this idea! I'm going to give it a whirl. Got nothing to lose and will give me some November sales and possibly some bookings!

Idea borrowed! :) :D

Awesome idea!!

Thank you for such a neat idea! I'm going to use a variation of this as well!

This is awesome!! I'm going to try and get started right away!! I've got several people that just don't want to "commit" to shows so this may help!!

Thanks for the great idea - I was looking to do something like this to boost my sales for November. Just what I needed!

I am taking this idea and trying it. Will let you all know how it works for me. I just resigned on Nov 2nd and am working on getting my $1250 in by Dec 14!

Whats the worst that can happen?

Super idea! Thanks for sharing!

What is the Turkey Trot promotion?

The Turkey Trot promotion is a special sales and bookings event offered by Pampered Chef during the Thanksgiving season. It is designed to help consultants drive their sales and bookings higher by offering exclusive deals and incentives to customers.

When does the Turkey Trot promotion take place?

The Turkey Trot promotion typically runs during the month of November, leading up to Thanksgiving. However, specific dates may vary from year to year, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company website for exact dates.

How can I participate in the Turkey Trot promotion?

To participate in the Turkey Trot promotion, you can either host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant or shop directly through their website. During the promotion, there will be special deals and incentives available for both hosts and customers.

What types of products will be included in the Turkey Trot promotion?

The Turkey Trot promotion will include a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving pieces. There may also be special bundles or limited edition items available exclusively during the promotion.

Are there any requirements or restrictions for participating in the Turkey Trot promotion?

There are no specific requirements for participating in the Turkey Trot promotion, but certain offers or deals may have restrictions or limitations. For example, some promotions may only apply to a certain dollar amount or type of purchase. It is best to check with your consultant or the company website for any restrictions or limitations before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76