• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping Friends: Recording a Show When No Order is Placed

In summary, the purpose of "Helping Friends: Recording a Show When No Order is Placed" is to provide hosts and guests with the opportunity to still receive credit for hosting a party, even if no orders are placed. This program works by giving hosts credit for hosting and earning free and discounted products, and guests credit towards their purchase history. There is no minimum amount of orders required to receive credit for hosting, and hosts can still receive host rewards if no orders are placed. If there are any questions or issues with recording a show when no orders are placed, hosts can reach out to their Pampered Chef consultant for assistance or refer to the guide for step-by-step instructions.
Chef Shari
I have a host who has a friend willing to do a catalog show for me, but the person is not ordering from the host's show. How do I record the booking on the host's show when the person is not ordering? I want the host to get credit. I've not had this happen before.

Just put the person in as a guest and that they are booking. They don't have to place an order.

Perfect and easy... love learning something new! Thanks!

I've had this happen before...lots and it's so easy!

I enter EVERYBODY that attended the show whether or not they purchased anything. I get their information from the drawing slips. I even make notes on their drawing slips with how they participated in the show (if at all). Those that seemed really into it and engaged and didn't purchase anything are my 'red flags' that I will call for bookings or recruiting.

How does the host get credit from a booking off her show?

Tonimabbott said:
How does the host get credit from a booking off her show?

That booking gets entered into P3 and that is how it is tracked.
When the booking acutally happens, the host can buy the host special of the month.

So in this case, Host Lisa invites her friend Monica. Monica does not order anything from Lisa's show. But - the consultant adds Monica as a booking in P3 on Lisa's party.

Monica has her catalog show sometime in the next 6 months. Lisa can order whatever is the host special of the month on Monica's show.

That is how the original host (Lisa) gets credit. IT HAS TO BE ENTERED IN P3. You can't add it later, in other words.

What is the purpose of "Helping Friends: Recording a Show When No Order is Placed"?

The purpose of this program is to give hosts and guests the opportunity to still receive credit for hosting a party, even if no orders are placed. This can be helpful in situations where guests are unable to attend the party or do not wish to make a purchase at the time.

How does this program work?

When a host records a show, even if no orders are placed, they will still receive credit for hosting and earning free and discounted products. Guests who attend the party will also receive credit towards their purchase history, which can lead to additional discounts and rewards.

Is there a minimum amount of orders required to receive credit for hosting?

No, there is no minimum amount of orders required. As long as the host records the show and follows the proper steps, they will receive credit for hosting.

Can I still receive host rewards if no orders are placed?

Yes, as long as the show is recorded and the proper steps are followed, hosts will still receive host rewards based on the total sales of the show. This includes free and discounted products and potential booking bonuses.

What should I do if I have further questions or encounter issues with recording a show when no orders are placed?

If you have any questions or encounter any issues, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be happy to guide you through the process and ensure you receive credit for hosting. You can also refer to the "Helping Friends: Recording a Show When No Order is Placed" guide for step-by-step instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lrice
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • Takaramei