• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Book a Catalog Show on P3 Without Any Purchases Made?

In summary, Catalog Show Booking on P3 is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can purchase products from the current catalog through an online party hosted by a consultant. To book a Catalog Show, you can contact your consultant or use the "Host a Party" tab on the website. Hosting a Catalog Show on P3 allows you to earn free and discounted products, have the convenience of shopping from home, and easily share the catalog with others. You can customize your show by selecting featured products, setting a date, and adding a personal message. As the host, you can earn rewards based on the total sales from your party.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I had a show last night and the host's niece didn't purchase any items, but is doing a catalog show for next month - she works in a large office and although I tried to convince her to do a home show she really just wanted to pass the catalogs around and generate sales that way to get her free merchandise and host specials - I do feel confident it will go thru as the host wants the Feb Host specials as well - ANWAY.... How do I put the booking in P3 when no items were purchased? Do I put in all contact information and then just put it in under bookings? Thanks!!

Yup, just put her in on the show and then put in her booking. You can do that with no sales for the individual.

Awesome - thank you so much!

1. What is Catalog Show Booking on P3?

Catalog Show Booking on P3 is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to browse and purchase products from the current catalog through an online party hosted by a consultant.

2. How do I book a Catalog Show on P3?

To book a Catalog Show on P3, you can contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Host a Party" tab. From there, you can select the option for a Catalog Show and follow the prompts to schedule your show.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Catalog Show on P3?

Hosting a Catalog Show on P3 allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You also have the convenience of shopping from the comfort of your own home and can easily share the catalog with family and friends.

4. Can I customize my Catalog Show on P3?

Yes, you can customize your Catalog Show on P3 by selecting the products you want to feature and setting a date for the show. You can also add a personal message or invitation for your guests to see when they visit the show page.

5. How do I earn rewards from my Catalog Show on P3?

As the host of a Catalog Show on P3, you can earn rewards based on the total sales from your party. The more sales you generate, the more free and discounted products you can earn. Your consultant will provide you with more information on the specific rewards program for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies