• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Booking Incentives

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of booking incentives for hosting a catalog show, such as free products, discounted items, and exclusive host specials. To qualify for these incentives, the show must have a minimum sales total and at least one outside order from a non-host guest. The incentives are typically shipped with the show order, but may be sent separately if there are backordered items. They cannot be combined with other offers, unless there are certain exceptions. Show guests can still place orders after the show ends, as long as it falls within a certain timeframe.
winklermom
I've got a few catalog shows booked out of town & out of state and would like to do something to give these hosts incentive to have their friends book a catalog show, too. At this point, I still don't know what that would be so I'm open for suggestions? Should I do something for each show that's booked or if she gets X number of shows booked? Ideas, anyone?

Whatever you do, I would give her anything until the shows are actually held! I got burnt with this selling jewelry and totally learned from that mistake!

I think both options are fine. Maybe say xxx for each booking, but if you get 3 or more, you get xxx.

I usually write on the order forms that I will take 10% off the order if they book a show

jennc112 said:
I usually write on the order forms that I will take 10% off the order if they book a show

I would never give the perk before the show is held. Offer "something extra" or say what you will give them but giving the prize before the show happens gives them no incentive to actually do the party.

What I tell all of my hosts is that if they get two bookings (catalog or cooking) BEFORE their show, I will give them $50 in free product at the second show. It doesn't always work, or one show of the two will cancel but it has worked once and I am still working off of the one chain that worked back in August!

Don't forget you can offer them the booking benefit. That's huge!

What are the booking incentives for hosting a catalog show?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of booking incentives for hosting a catalog show. These can include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host specials. The specific incentives may vary depending on the current promotions and season.

How do I qualify for the booking incentives?

In order to qualify for the booking incentives, you must host a catalog show with a minimum sales total. This amount may also vary depending on current promotions and season. Additionally, your show must have at least one outside order from a non-host guest.

When will I receive my booking incentives?

Booking incentives are typically shipped out with your show order. However, if there are any backordered items, the incentives will be sent separately once they are back in stock. You will receive an email notification once your incentives have been shipped.

Can I combine the booking incentives with other offers?

In most cases, the booking incentives cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. However, there may be certain exceptions depending on the current promotions and season. We recommend checking with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What happens if my show guests place orders after the show ends?

If your show guests place orders after your show ends, these orders will still count towards your show total and may help you qualify for additional booking incentives. However, these orders must be placed within a certain timeframe, which varies depending on the current promotions and season. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on this timeframe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kisha1210
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
Replies