• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Rewards: Understanding Catalog Show Bookings

In summary, Pampered Chef is a multi-level marketing company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. To become a consultant, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant with a small start-up fee and access to training and support. You do not have to host a party to purchase products, and hosting a party can earn you free and discounted products and exclusive rewards. To find a consultant in your area, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website.
Skidget
I currently have a host doing a catalog show. This catalog show was given to me to do from another consultant. My question is: Does the host that she booked the show from still get to take advantage of the monthly host special even though I was not the consultant who did the original show?? If so how do I enter it in P3. Thanks so much in advance. :)

Yes, just look up her past host discount number and enter it into P3 under her name and enter the host specials as you would normally for her.

Yes, she does. Look up her PHD number on CC, or get it from her. That booking benefit follows the hosts/customers, not the consultant so you should be able to enter it.

What they said.

yeah- once again, Janet and I were typing at the same time. :)

chefann said:
yeah- once again, Janet and I were typing at the same time. :)

That NEVER happens! ;)

But, for once I beat you to the submit button... :p

Thank you so much!:thumbup:

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a multi-level marketing company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking and food preparation products.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant. There is a small start-up fee and you will have access to training and support to help you start your own business.

3. Do I have to host a party to purchase products from Pampered Chef?

No, you do not have to host a party to purchase products from Pampered Chef. You can order directly from a consultant or through their website.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It also gives you the opportunity to try out new products and recipes with your friends and family.

5. How can I find a consultant in my area?

You can find a consultant in your area by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants near you will be provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies