• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Host Rewards: Maximizing Benefits for Booked Shows

M
Mindascookin
Hi everyone,

I am a relatively new consultant. I started in March and did one cooking show and two catalog shows before going inactive. I have a cooking show Tuesday and someone has already booked a show off this show which hasn't happened yet! Yah! My question is: does PC offer a bonus to the host for having bookings or is that something I can offer to do? I know the host can get the host rewards at this booked show, is that it? The friend who booked the second show said she was doing it to 'help' the Tuesday night host but unless I'm missing something it's not really helping her is it? Thanks!

PC used to have a point system for products & the host would get extra points for bookings, so they would be able to get more free. Now the host can buy the monthly bonus the month of the booked show. So, if the host wants the monthly bonus, then the friend is helping her get it 60% off. Otherwise, she's not "really" helping her--but I wouldn't turn down a show!!

No I definitely won't turn down a show!!! Both of these were unexpected and I'm grateful to have them. Maybe I can throw in something special as a 'booking bonus'.

Yeah, you could always give a bonus if the host gets a booking for you before the show. I tell my hosts that if they have 2 bookings or $200 in outside orders (or 1 booking & $100 in oo) that their food is free.

Mindascookin said:
Hi everyone,

I am a relatively new consultant. I started in March and did one cooking show and two catalog shows before going inactive. I have a cooking show Tuesday and someone has already booked a show off this show which hasn't happened yet! Yah! My question is: does PC offer a bonus to the host for having bookings or is that something I can offer to do? I know the host can get the host rewards at this booked show, is that it? The friend who booked the second show said she was doing it to 'help' the Tuesday night host but unless I'm missing something it's not really helping her is it? Thanks!
It is definitely helping her! She gets to choose one of the Exclusive Monthly Host Only Specials in the month her friend holds her show. That saves her 60% on the product she chooses. AND she gets 10% OFF anything else she wants to buy at her friend's show.

This is a powerful booking benefit and you should promote it as such. The point system that a previous poster mentioned gave the host 150 points per booking which she used to purchase products with (150 points bought about $3 product). You can see that a host who's friend books in October and gets the new Santuko knife for 60% off is getting a much better benefit!

And the best part is that WE consultants don't have to pay ANYTHING out of our pockets! Pampered Chef gives it to them at no charge to us!

I agree with Beth; the old point system really didn't give the host much at all! The booking benefit is soooo much better:) If a host is telling me something they're wanting I pay attention, and if it's a host special coming up I say....have a friend host a show in XXX & you can get that at 60% off!

Can someone that does not order any products at a show still do a booking off of it?

tlennhoff said:
Can someone that does not order any products at a show still do a booking off of it?

Yes, just put the name in under new guest tab. Then when the order screen comes up, just put in the name; then click the tab where you put in their address, then hit the bookings tab & enter booking info.
Hope that wasn't confusing:)

Nope, that made perfect sense. I did that with a show last week as the person could not afford to buy anything but offered to do a show to support their host & to get free stuff.

The points got the old host hardly anything! I think they took it away because you could say that 5 people are booking, get the points for it (points equaled free product value) then none of them had to hold their show. You are out 5 bookings and PC is out the products the original host bought with those points. Also, it is SO much easier now to close a show without those stupid points!!

gilliandanielle said:
The points got the old host hardly anything! I think they took it away because you could say that 5 people are booking, get the points for it (points equaled free product value) then none of them had to hold their show. You are out 5 bookings and PC is out the products the original host bought with those points. Also, it is SO much easier now to close a show without those stupid points!!

I hear ya sister;) Remember hosts saying, okay I have 50 points left-what can I get? Soo much easier now that they don't even have to hit the FPV right on the money!

I hated that too!! I got one or two twixits free with my points in my time as a host, LOL!

When did the host program change?

I think it was Spring 2005. They changed it from the points to the free product value. The FPV is so much better and increases sales. With the points you had to use all the points, but couldn't go over, so people would just stop picking things when they used all their points. Also they added the booking benefit, instead of extra points.

1. What is the purpose of the "Boost Your Host Rewards" program?

The "Boost Your Host Rewards" program is designed to help consultants maximize the benefits for booked shows. It offers tips and strategies for increasing the number of bookings from a show, which can ultimately lead to greater host rewards.

2. As a consultant, can I offer a bonus to hosts for having bookings?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the flexibility to offer bonuses or incentives to hosts for having bookings. This can be a great way to motivate hosts to book more shows and increase their rewards.

3. Does Pampered Chef (PC) offer a bonus to hosts for having bookings?

No, PC does not have a specific bonus program for hosts with bookings. However, as a consultant, you can offer your own incentives to hosts for booking more shows.

4. How can hosts benefit from having bookings at their show?

Hosts can benefit from having bookings at their show by earning additional host rewards. For each booking that is made at their show, hosts can earn extra free products and discounts on their own purchases from the show. They can also earn additional rewards for each booking that leads to a successful show.

5. Is it truly beneficial for a host to book a show to "help" another host?

Yes, it can be beneficial for a host to book a show to "help" another host. By booking a show, the host can earn additional rewards and support their friend's business. Additionally, it can also be a great way for the host to get new products and have a fun night with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • pamperedape