• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Benefits: Submitting a Show with Potential Bookings

In summary, to submit a show with potential bookings, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Submit Show" button. You can submit multiple shows by entering their information separately. You can submit up to three potential bookings for each show. After submission, your host will receive an email with potential booking options. You can still earn rewards for confirmed bookings, but not for potential bookings that are not confirmed.
DeeDee616
Can you submitt a show with a potential booking?

And if that person goes and books AFTER the show is submitted with the first hsot get the host benifit then for the new hosts show?

I'm waiting to hear back from someone on hosting a show, but don't want it to hold up the whole order. But i don't want my host to miss out on benifit if her friend does have a demo.

Yes - enter her as a booking. Even if she decides not to have the show, that's ok - the first host doesn't lose anything, but if she does follow through, then the first host will get credit.

The past host will only get the benefit if it is an actual booking. Even if the potential host is "thinking" about it, I would enter as a booking just in case. If she doesn't host then no harm done. If the host did decide after all that she wanted to host and you didn't enter it as a booking than the past host would miss out on the host special. Hope I didn't confuse you.

Ok i got it! Just want to make sure i don't mess up and be sure everything is ok in P3. Thanks girls!

Hello! Yes, you can definitely submit a show with a potential booking. As long as the show is booked and held within the designated time frame, your host will still receive the host benefits. If her friend ends up booking and holding a show before your host, she will still receive her benefits for her own show. However, if her friend's show is held after your host's show, she will not receive any additional benefits. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking!

1. How do I submit a show with potential bookings?

To submit a show with potential bookings, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Submit Show" button. From there, you can enter the host's information and select the date and time of the show.

2. Can I submit multiple shows with potential bookings at once?

Yes, you can submit multiple shows with potential bookings at once by clicking on the "Submit Show" button and entering the information for each show separately. This will save you time and effort in the long run.

3. How many potential bookings can I submit for each show?

You can submit up to three potential bookings for each show. This will give your host options to choose from and increase your chances of getting more bookings.

4. What happens after I submit a show with potential bookings?

After you submit a show with potential bookings, your host will receive an email with the show information and potential booking options. They can then choose which booking option they prefer and confirm with you.

5. Can I still earn rewards for shows with potential bookings?

Yes, you can still earn rewards for shows with potential bookings. If the host confirms a booking, it will count towards your rewards just like any other show. However, if the host does not confirm a booking, you will not earn rewards for that potential booking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LilChefBeth
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • stephanieboyd