• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice for a Potential FPV Recruit: Show, Commission and Host Benefits

In summary, a potential recruit's show cancelled because of personal issues, and the advice the author gave her was to watch one of the author's cooking shows and then sign up. If the recruit does not do the four shows, they may not qualify for the new consultant kit products.
cookingmommy
I'm a little bummed. One of my July shows just cancelled because of some personal issues. She is my potential recruit and was going to use part of her FPV to fund her business venture because she doesn't have any extra money now. So...this is the advice I gave her...why don't you come and watch one of my cooking shows (she wanted to get some ideas) and then we can sign you up and even though you will have to come out of pocket in the beginning you will probably make back your investment as commission from your grand opening. I'll help you plan a great grand opening show and you will get bookings from that also. Plus, you can use the host benefits to help you buy more product for your business. How does that sound? She said it sounded good and hopefully next week she would have some extra money to do it.

What does everyone think?

Also...was I right? She can take the host benefits if she does a grand opening show?

Another thing...do you have to really do four shows? One girl who didn't like the business that I know (I can't imagine that, I love it) said she was just going to finish her contract up and be done. Does something happen if you don't actually do the four shows?

Now..I'm bummed that I may not make the $3000 for July. If my recruit comes through will her sales count toward the $3000 for sellathon or is it just personal sales?

Thanks everyone!!!

4 shows or $1250 in sales is qualification.

I'm an advocate for just paying the extra $20/$40 and doing your own grand opening show...I think you end up getting more out of it.

$3000 = Personal sales

$1250 is qualification for a consultant. But say someone signed up...then had two or three shows and decided it wasn't for them. Would they have to fulfill the $1250 or 4 shows? If they just stopped before would home office charge them for their discount new consultant kit products or something?

I just want to know if this question ever comes up. Unfortunately sometimes I am sure we get people who sign up do a party or two and then disappear.

Thanks

There is a legal contract in place, but I have never heard of the Pampered Chef police knocking on anyones' door!

Okay...so if the question comes up every new consultant is supposed to do $1250 in sales or 4 shows. Just for future knowledge. I would hate to give any person or recruit incorrect info.

Thanks.

They are free to go if they don't do the four shows + $1250 in sales...I had one recruit who did only 2 shows and she never qualified...

cookingmommy said:
If they just stopped before would home office charge them for their discount new consultant kit products or something?

No. That is the best part. Pampered Chef has confidence in their consultants that they will do the 4 or $1250 in the first 3 months. Most usually do qualify or else they would have changed the policy a long time ago.

That's true, my one and only recruit signed up last August and has only done 3 shows! I'm still waiting for her to qualify! I wouldn't go spreading it around to any potential recruits though. You definately want them to do at least 4 shows! Otherwise you'll get people signing up for the products and never doing a show. (kit stealers!)

What is the commission structure for FPV recruits?

The commission structure for FPV recruits varies depending on the level of sales achieved. Typically, recruits can earn anywhere from 20-25% commission on their personal sales, and up to 31% commission on team sales.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show as an FPV recruit?

As an FPV recruit, hosting a Pampered Chef show can be very beneficial. You can earn free and discounted products, as well as extra commission on your personal sales. Additionally, hosting a show can help you grow your customer base and potentially recruit new team members.

What support and training is provided for FPV recruits?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support and training for FPV recruits. This includes online training resources, access to a mentor, and ongoing support from your team and leaders. There are also regular team meetings and events where you can learn from and network with other successful recruits.

What is the process for becoming an FPV recruit?

To become an FPV recruit, you will need to sign up under a Pampered Chef consultant and purchase a starter kit. You will then have access to all the tools and resources needed to start your business. You will also have the support of your mentor and team to help you along the way.

Can I still be an FPV recruit if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can absolutely be an FPV recruit and have a full-time job. Many Pampered Chef consultants started their business while working full-time and have been able to grow it into a successful career. With a flexible schedule and the support of your team, being an FPV recruit can fit into any lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Geekgirl69
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • pamperedape