• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential Booking off a Show--What to Say?

In summary, Debbie was unsuccessful in booking a show with the host in November. She reached out to the host about new products available in March and hoped to get the host to respond. She ended up sending an e-mail with a March flyer and list of recipes.
babywings76
Gold Member
I had a show in November and the host had a ton of outside orders. She had one person not place an order, but instead said she wanted to book a show. I have been unsuccessful at reaching her so I thought I'd send her an e-mail about the new products in March and build up excitement about everything and hope to get her to respond.

What do you think I should say or include in the e-mail? I was just going to write something short and sweet and thought maybe I should include something that shows some new products? Maybe a March/April/May host special flyer? Or just the March one? Not sure I'll get a response, so I just want to make it sound more personal and not like something I'm sending out in bulk. KWIM?

babywings76 said:
I had a show in November and the host had a ton of outside orders. She had one person not place an order, but instead said she wanted to book a show. I have been unsuccessful at reaching her so I thought I'd send her an e-mail about the new products in March and build up excitement about everything and hope to get her to respond.

What do you think I should say or include in the e-mail? I was just going to write something short and sweet and thought maybe I should include something that shows some new products? Maybe a March/April/May host special flyer? Or just the March one? Not sure I'll get a response, so I just want to make it sound more personal and not like something I'm sending out in bulk. KWIM?

Maybe try something like this:
"Hello this is XXXXX the pampered chef consultant from XXXXX's show in Nov. You had expressed an interest in booking a show so I wanted to follow up again on that with this email and find out which date and time would work out best for your schedule. I am attaching a flyer of the March specials for both you and your guests. I also wanted you to choose between these recipes for your show:
1. XXXX
2. XXXXX
3. XXXXXX
March is an exciting month for Pampered Chef shows because it is the start of our spring/summer season and that means that over 40(?) new products are now available to our customers. I would love to demonstrate some of these products at your show while making the recipe you choose from the list above. Also if you have any products that you would like to see me demonstrate, please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to hearing from you so that I can get you a host packet right away. This will include all the information you need to know in more detail about your host benefits, and invitations for you to send out to your guests. If it is more convenient for you to email me instead of calling, please feel free to do so. Have a great day!"
Always send out specials for the month you are trying to book first. Now if the host tells you that April or May work better, well then you try to accomodate that. But usually the dates you present to a host will be the first ones she'll consider because they are obviously good for you and available. Hope this helps.
Debbie :D

sounds great! thanks. i am having the same prob.

Thanks for the help! I just sent out an e-mail to her now. Keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with trying to reach out to the person who wanted to book a show but hasn't placed an order yet. It can be tough when we have a lot of outside orders and it's important to follow up with potential hosts in a personalized way. In your email, I would definitely mention the new products coming out in March and how excited you are about them. You could also mention any host specials that will be available during that time. I think including a flyer with the March/April/May host specials would be a great idea, as it will give her some options to choose from. Overall, I think keeping the email short and sweet and emphasizing your excitement about the new products will make it feel more personal and less like a bulk email. Good luck with reaching out to her and I hope you're able to book a show with her soon!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive host rewards. You also get the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

2. How do I go about booking a show?

Booking a show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a show. They will work with you to find a date and time that works for you and your guests.

3. What should I say to my friends and family when inviting them to a show?

When inviting your friends and family to a show, the most important thing is to be genuine and authentic. Let them know that you are excited about the products and want to share them with them. You can also mention the host rewards and benefits of attending the show.

4. How can I make my show more successful?

The key to a successful show is to invite as many people as possible and make it a fun and engaging experience. Encourage your guests to participate in the cooking demonstrations and try out the products. You can also offer incentives such as door prizes or special discounts for those who book their own shows.

5. Can I book a show even if I don't know many people?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to meet new people and make new friends. You can also invite coworkers, neighbors, or members of any clubs or organizations you belong to. Your consultant can also help you reach out to potential guests through social media or other means.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LilChefBeth
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • DeeDee616
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheFreddiesCook