• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Continue to E-Mail for Bookings?

In summary,Donna recommends sending out monthly specials and e-mailing friends to see if they are interested in hosting a show. She also suggests creating a new distribution list for customers.
DMB75
I'm just starting out and I've e-mailed everyone that I know and told them about me becoming a PC consultant in March. I've mentioned the free products, 1/2 off items and special deals for hosting, but I've only received two replies back for yes, one catalog show and one cooking show. Should I continue to e-mail everyone on my e-mail list and send them fliers for March and April? I don't want any of my friends to think that I'm bugging them, but I need bookings.

I've had a few people say no for different reason. Do I take them off my list of keep them on. My thought is maybe they will see a host special they want in the future.

Donna

WelcomeWelcome to the family! Send them another email and let them know that you will be emailing monthly specials and if they are not intersted in receiving these to let you know and then you know who to take off your list. Good luck!!:)

rebjean said:
Welcome to the family! Send them another email and let them know that you will be emailing monthly specials and if they are not intersted in receiving these to let you know and then you know who to take off your list. Good luck!!:)

Thanks, that is a great idea!

What part of AR are you from. My husband is from there. He spend most of his time in Jonesboro, AR.

Donna

I agree with Rebecca. Obviously, you've got to start your business with the people you know, but you don't want to become "that relative who..." :) Start a new distribution list for your PC contacts, that you can add customers to as you start making sales.

and, Welcome!

Why don't you call them and ask them to host? That is much more effective and personal.

DebbieJ said:
Why don't you call them and ask them to host? That is much more effective and personal.

I live in the Netherlands and everyone is back in the states. It would cost way too much money for me to call everyone. I have talked to my family, but not everyone that I have on my e-mail.

I've sent out my first newsletter. We will see how it goes. :)

Oops! Didn't realize that!

It's hard when all communication is via email.

Definately keep them on the email for monthly newsletters. Just because they weren't interested in hosting a show doesn't mean they might not like to make a purchase or even host in the future.

Congratulations on getting your first couple of shows already!

How about announcing yourselft to your neighbors. I did this in the form of a Mystery Host Open House. I had 10 guests with one booking. And someone enquired about the opportunity. It's worth a try!

Good Luck!

pcheftammy said:
How about announcing yourselft to your neighbors. I did this in the form of a Mystery Host Open House. I had 10 guests with one booking. And someone enquired about the opportunity. It's worth a try!

Good Luck!

I'm in the US military and I can only sell to other US members. I can't invite most of my neighbors because they are Dutch. I was told that I can only sell to other US.

I think my first show will go well. The lady that is hosting it knows a lot of people. So I'm hoping that I will get some bookings for her show.

I'm also going to put up some fliers this week on our military base. I'm hoping that goes well too.

Anymore ideas please let me know. Two shows book, tons more to go!:)

Look for the grocery store document! I'm sure that'll help!!!;)

I rarely get responses from my emails as far as booking a show goes but the do sometimes generate orders. Lately, I have had people tell me they like getting the tid bits and recipes. So, I continue to send emails mainly to keep my name in front of them in case they ever need anything.

I would keep sending them, just not to often as to not seem like you are pushing them.

PampMomof3 said:
Look for the grocery store document! I'm sure that'll help!!!;)
Here are a couple....
Just change the personal info on them. Good luck and Welcome!

Attachments

• Grocery Flyer.doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 419
  • Grocery Store Flyer.doc
    76.5 KB · Views: 364
Those are great fliers!

Everyone is so nice on this site. Thanks you for all the help!

Donna

Thanks for those flyers! They are wonderful.

I would keep them on my roster for newlsetters each month! Ya never know if they change their mind or they like the specials going on or if now is just not a good time!? I added all of my freinds to my customer base from the beginning and send 1 newsletter a month to them! No complaints so far a 1.5 years later!

1. Should I continue to e-mail my customers or switch to a different form of communication?

It ultimately depends on your customers' preferences. Some may prefer email, while others may prefer phone calls or text messages. It's always a good idea to ask your customers which method of communication they prefer.

2. Is email still an effective way to communicate with customers?

Yes, email is still a widely used and effective form of communication. It allows for easy organization and tracking of conversations, and can be accessed at any time. However, it's important to make sure your emails are engaging and personalized to your customers.

3. How often should I be sending emails to my customers?

The frequency of your emails will depend on your specific business and customers. It's important to find a balance between staying in touch with your customers and not overwhelming them with too many emails. You can also ask your customers for their preference on how often they would like to receive emails from you.

4. What should I include in my emails to customers?

Your emails should be a mix of promotional content, helpful tips and tricks, and any important updates or announcements. Make sure to also personalize your emails by addressing your customers by name and including any relevant information specific to their orders or interests.

5. Should I use an email marketing platform or send emails from my personal account?

It's recommended to use an email marketing platform as it allows for better organization, tracking, and customization of your emails. Plus, it ensures that your emails are delivered to your customers' inboxes and not marked as spam. Many platforms also have features to help you analyze the effectiveness of your emails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies