• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fair Bookings... What to Do Now? (A Little Vent Too)

In summary, the speaker at the vendor fair had 8 people express interest in hosting a PC show, but despite multiple attempts at contacting them, no one has responded. The speaker is frustrated and seeking advice on whether to continue trying to contact these potential hosts. Others recommend persistently calling and not giving up until the person tells you not to call or expresses disinterest.
ginamkiely
Hi everyone...

I got 8 YES's from my vendor fair of people that wanted to have a show. One person was so happy to meet me because she was looking for someone to do a PC show...

I've called them each 2 times, the people i only had e-mail addresses for i e-mailed them twice as well. NOT ONE RESPONSE!!

I don't get it, if you didn't want to have a show, why did you tell me to call you the next day?? I gave everyone the benefit of the doubt with Thanksgiving and called the following week again.

What should i do now? Should I send them a note? Should I call again? I'm not giving up on this, but it's frustrating the you know what out of me!

Keep calling them until you get an answer. Make sure you are happy, excited and let them know it is okay to change their mind and that you will keep calling until you hear back from them because it is your job to do that. Keep track of when you call (morning, afternoon, evening, weekday, weekend) and try to call at different times.

Don't give up yet Gina - I had people I met at a fair in late July - one finally booked a show for January and thanked me for my persistence in following up with her (she didn't book officially until Nov. 1st) - I did call about once a month.

ginamkiely said:
Hi everyone...

I got 8 YES's from my vendor fair of people that wanted to have a show. One person was so happy to meet me because she was looking for someone to do a PC show...

I've called them each 2 times, the people i only had e-mail addresses for i e-mailed them twice as well. NOT ONE RESPONSE!!

I don't get it, if you didn't want to have a show, why did you tell me to call you the next day?? I gave everyone the benefit of the doubt with Thanksgiving and called the following week again.

What should i do now? Should I send them a note? Should I call again? I'm not giving up on this, but it's frustrating the you know what out of me!

No one will call you - if they do, consider it a gift from God! However, continue to call them - eventually you will get through to some of them - and some of those that you get through to will book.:thumbup:

It's just the way it works (no one returning calls) - not sure why. But I go by the rule "It's not their job to call me, it's my job to call them." When I say that to myself 100 times, then I don't get so frustrated with no callbacks!;)

When I have made calls for leads from fairs and I end up with a message, I have said something like "Hi, this is Laurie with the PC. We met at.... I just wanted to call and let you know you had won the drawing. You can reach me until 9pm this evening at xxx-xxxx or I will try again tomorrow. I look forward to hearing from you."

Granted, I do a drawing to get people fill out the forms. I have had people call back, because they wanted to see what they had won. Most times I was able to get them booked. However, I am still making calls from a booth I had in May.

So like others have said, don't give up until they tell you not to call anymore or they are not interested.

Related to Fair Bookings... What to Do Now? (A Little Vent Too)

1. How do I get more bookings for my Pampered Chef parties?

To get more bookings, it is important to reach out to your network and let them know about your parties. You can also offer special incentives or discounts for guests who book a party with you. Another effective way to get bookings is to host your own party and encourage your guests to book their own parties.

2. What should I do if I have a party booked but none of the guests show up?

If none of the guests show up to your party, don't get discouraged. Reach out to your host and see if they can reschedule for a different date. You can also offer to do a virtual party or take orders from the host's friends and family. Remember, it's not a reflection on you, sometimes life just gets in the way.

3. How can I make my parties more successful and engaging?

To make your parties successful, make sure to prepare well in advance. Have all your supplies and products set up before the guests arrive. Engage with your guests by asking them questions and encouraging them to try products. You can also incorporate fun games and activities to keep everyone entertained.

4. How do I handle a difficult or uninterested host?

If you encounter a difficult or uninterested host, try to understand their concerns and address them. Offer to do a smaller, more intimate party or a virtual party instead. If the host is still uninterested, don't pressure them and move on to finding a different host. Remember, not everyone will be interested in hosting a party and that's okay.

5. What should I do if I am not meeting my Pampered Chef sales goals?

If you are not meeting your sales goals, it's important to evaluate your strategies and make adjustments. Reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and tips. You can also try promoting your parties and products on social media or joining vendor events to reach a wider audience. Remember to stay positive and keep trying new things to improve your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • DebsApronStrings