• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Boost Bookings at the Feb 2 Women's Show?

In summary, if you are looking to book a Women's show in February, highlight the amazing Host Special - 60% off any 2 items when booking. You can also offer a FREE party in a bag. Good luck!
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm doing a Women's show on Feb 2 and I NEED to get at least 5 February bookings there. I have a hard time getting bookings at fairs. I get lots of leads and a fair number of them eventually turn into bookings...any ideas for getting people to pick a February show that weekend??

Definitely Highlight the fact they can choose 2 pieces of anything at 60% OFF Feb only! I've never seen a Host special that amazing! Plus earning their normal rewards on top of that is like icing on the cake!

Or offer a fREE party in a bag (free show, you bring the recipe and paper goods). Good luck!

One thing that I do is have three little boxes that have a photo of a certian product in it. I have a sign up that says " See these three lonly boxes ask me how to in what's inside" It always gets people's interest and then I hook them in the rest of the way.

I have used with pretty good success, book today and receive a gift for FREE at your show. I purchased the chinese take out boxes and then printed out pictures of product that I have on card stock. I put each item in a box that has raffia in it, to make it pretty. If they book a show at the event, they can pick any box and they will receive the item inside at their show.

I purchased my boxes from Michaels, a craft store, and they were only $1. I had some specifically in fall themes, for a Fall Festival I did last October. I also have some for a Bridal Fair that I have coming up next month.

pamperedpals said:
I have used with pretty good success, book today and receive a gift for FREE at your show. I purchased the chinese take out boxes and then printed out pictures of product that I have on card stock. I put each item in a box that has raffia in it, to make it pretty. If they book a show at the event, they can pick any box and they will receive the item inside at their show.

I purchased my boxes from Michaels, a craft store, and they were only $1. I had some specifically in fall themes, for a Fall Festival I did last October. I also have some for a Bridal Fair that I have coming up next month.

The cute little chineese boxes?

mommyhugz1978 said:
The cute little chineese boxes?

Yes. They have may sizes available. I used the larger ones, so I had more options on the designs. :)

Attachments

• e04541_large.jpg
    e04541_large.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 415
Hmmm maybe I'll do something for booking a show TODAY! haha I'll have to talk to the other girls I'm doing the show with.

Thanks for the thoughts.

When I've been, um, desperate for bookings, I've been known to offer a "FREE COOKBOOK when you book a show today for the next 2 weeks." If they do that, I give them a Season's Best. Usually the previous season, since I give hosts the current one at their show and have everyone there sign it.

I've always had successWith any of these:

1) the "free" cookbook - season's best
2) the booking tree
3) "free" show - I'll bring the ingredients
4) 50% more free product

However, with the AWESOME February special, I don't think it will be to hard to book just from that. Put a HUGE sign up that says: 60% off any 2 items when you book your show TODAY!

Whichever one you choose - create a since of urgency - like they absolutely need to book today otherwise the special is gone. Hey...I know it's silly - but it works!

pamperedpals said:
Yes. They have may sizes available. I used the larger ones, so I had more options on the designs. :)

I got mine their too!!! I love them!!!

If you offer an incentive for a Feb booking, be sure to say "You'll get it at the time of your show" or "I'll attach it to your host order when we are closing your show" That way they don't take the gift and cancel the show later.

When I offer gifts at fairs.....They do not recieve the gift until the show is been held and closed. ANd i just attached that gift to their order.

ltkacz said:
Put a HUGE sign up that says: 60% off any 2 items when you book your show TODAY!

I'm going to do this but I want to be sure it's clear that the show needs to be for February...but I don't want the sign to be wordy - I want a very simple, clear sign...any ideas? Should i do a small "disclaimer" at the bottom that the show must be held in February, 2008??

how about

"Get an extra ____ FREE when you book your February Show with me!"

in Small print
Show must be a minimum of $500.00 in sales to qualify for this special offer!

That is cute!!

etteluap70PC said:
how about

"Get an extra ____ FREE when you book your February Show with me!"

in Small print
Show must be a minimum of $500.00 in sales to qualify for this special offer!

Well, I didn't offer anything extra at all BUT I booked up my February! I have no more February dates available and only 4 March dates left!

Could some of you specify which products you give as "free gifts?" I'd like to do this but need to stay within a budget. :D

Things between $5 and $10 are usually good. They aren't so small that people feel like you're being cheap, but they're not so expensive that it'll blow your budget (unless you give away a lot of them). Mix n Chop, Kitchen Spritzer, seasonings, etc.
There's a file called products.zip that has a spreadsheet with all the current products in it, and you can sort it by price to find some things you want to use. Or you can sort the product list by price in PP/P3.

What are the benefits of getting bookings at a fair?

Getting bookings at a fair can help you expand your customer base and reach new potential hosts. It also allows you to showcase your products in person and potentially make sales on the spot. Plus, hosting a party at a fair can create a fun and unique experience for your guests.

How can I attract people to book a party at the fair?

Offering special incentives or discounts for booking a party at the fair can be a great way to attract potential hosts. You can also have a visually appealing and interactive booth to grab people's attention and showcase your products.

What is the best way to approach potential hosts at a fair?

Approaching potential hosts at a fair can be as simple as striking up a conversation and asking if they would be interested in hosting a party. Make sure to have your pitch ready and be friendly and enthusiastic to grab their attention.

How can I make sure I have enough time to talk to potential hosts at a fair?

It's important to plan and schedule your time wisely at a fair. Consider having a sign-up sheet or a designated time slot for potential hosts to come talk to you about booking a party. You can also have a helper at your booth to assist with other tasks and free up more time for you to focus on potential hosts.

What can I do to follow up with potential hosts after the fair?

Make sure to collect contact information from potential hosts at the fair. You can then follow up with them after the fair through email, phone calls, or social media to continue the conversation and potentially book a party. You can also offer special promotions or incentives for hosting a party as a way to entice them to book with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • RMR1984
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • wcsis