• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefits: 60% Off for Jan. Host with 2 Feb. Bookings

In summary, if two people book a show in Feb. off of a Jan. host, can my Jan. host get 60% off an item at both shows?Yes. Great deal for the host!
turtle15
If 2 people book a show in Feb. off of a Jan. host, can my Jan. host get 60% off an item at both shows?

Yes. Great deal for the host!

Very cool!

Also encourage your Host to always re-book from her own Show so she can get DOUBLE Host Special when she holds that next Show! This was an idea from my HD and believe me, ever since my Hosts do that just to get that double Host Special!

pcchefjane said:
Also encourage your Host to always re-book from her own Show so she can get DOUBLE Host Special when she holds that next Show! This was an idea from my HD and believe me, ever since my Hosts do that just to get that double Host Special!

So for example in February she would get two items at 60% from the show she booked off of herself?

She would if she had booked a show for herself for February.

For example: I have a November host who expressed interest in booking in March when the new catalog comes out. Since I entered it in P3 that she booked off of herself in March when she holds her show she will be able to claim the hostess 60% off twice.

Now say in March she gets 2 bookings off of her friends for 2 shows in April, she would be able to attend both shows and purchuse the 60% off hostess item at both shows.

Does that help you?

Does that help you?[/QUOTE]

Yes it does...thank you. I am still trying to figure all the little extras out. :balloon:

One help I learned- the named host you book in p3 does NOT have to be the host when the show is held!
ie- if you have a host cancel from a booked show- call the show she booked from and ask if she might have another friend willing to take that slot- the original host can still get the benefit even if the name changes!

When you enter the show into p3- I ALWAYS but an "Extra" booking. mainly because I am still floating through my 100 people at nearly two years and friends jump off of a friends show. But when you enter 3 bookings from your host, she gets the past host benefit 3 times, no matter who you assign her the benefit from.

Bluiydangl said:
One help I learned- the named host you book in p3 does NOT have to be the host when the show is held!
ie- if you have a host cancel from a booked show- call the show she booked from and ask if she might have another friend willing to take that slot- the original host can still get the benefit even if the name changes!

When you enter the show into p3- I ALWAYS but an "Extra" booking. mainly because I am still floating through my 100 people at nearly two years and friends jump off of a friends show. But when you enter 3 bookings from your host, she gets the past host benefit 3 times, no matter who you assign her the benefit from.

Sweet tip! Thank you.:thumbup:

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with a variety of benefits, including earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive host specials, and getting to spend time with friends and family while learning new recipes and kitchen tips.

2. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

Booking a Pampered Chef party is easy! You can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant in your area. Once you have chosen a consultant, they will work with you to set a date and plan your party.

3. How many guests do I need to have at my party?

There is no minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef party. However, it is recommended to have at least 10-12 guests in order to have a successful party and earn the most host benefits.

4. What type of party can I host with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of party options, including in-person parties, virtual parties, and catalog parties. You can choose the type of party that works best for you and your guests.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef party last?

The length of a Pampered Chef party can vary depending on the type of party and the number of guests. In-person parties typically last 2-3 hours, while virtual parties and catalog parties can be shorter. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best length of time for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chef.Wanda
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef.Wanda
  • nancycookspc