• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Susie Benefit from Hosting and Booking a Show in the Same Month?

In summary, the Host Booking Benefit is a special offer for hosts who book a Pampered Chef party, allowing them to earn free and discounted products based on their party's total sales. The amount a host can earn varies, typically 10-15% of total sales in free products and up to 50% off one item. To receive the benefit, the party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one booking for a future party, with the order and booking submitted within 10 days of the party. The benefit cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, and can be redeemed through the party order at checkout.
ChefJoyJ
Hi! Let me give a little scenario and then you tell me how it would work:

Susie hosts a show Feb 1. Mary books a show off her and schedules for it for Feb 28. Can Susie take advantage of the host booking benefit (or whatever it's called) and get two items for 60% off, which is the host special that month?

I was just wondering how it works and any limitations.

Thanks!! :chef:

YesHost 1 can get 2 items at 60% off at her show, as the host. She can then get 2 items at 60% off at her friend's show; Host 1 will have to be put in as a guest, and pay $4 shipping. Make sure show #1 is submitted before show #2 is held.

Robin

Booking benefit - what about January?Hi -

What if a December hostess comes to a January party that booked from her show? Does she get the "extra free product" that the Feb hostess will earn with a $500-plus show?

I don't want to steer her wrong...

Thanks!

No, she gets one stone at 60% off even if the show isn't $500. You meant January hostess, right?

susanr613 said:
Hi -

What if a December hostess comes to a January party that booked from her show? Does she get the "extra free product" that the Feb hostess will earn with a $500-plus show?

I don't want to steer her wrong...

Thanks!
If someone is a past host on a January show they get one stone at 60% off. The extra free product is for the January host only (with a $500 or more show).

Thanks!That makes sense. Where did you read that, so I know for future reference?

Thank you!

Look on the actual flyer in the fine print.

1. What is the Host Booking Benefit?

The Host Booking Benefit is a special offer for hosts who book a Pampered Chef party. It allows hosts to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from their party.

2. How much can a host earn through the Host Booking Benefit?

The amount a host can earn through the Host Booking Benefit varies based on the total sales from their party. Typically, hosts can earn 10-15% of the total sales in free products and up to 50% off one item.

3. Are there any requirements for a host to receive the Host Booking Benefit?

Yes, in order to receive the Host Booking Benefit, the party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one booking for a future party. The host must also submit their order and booking within 10 days of their party.

4. Can the Host Booking Benefit be combined with other offers or discounts?

No, the Host Booking Benefit cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Only one offer can be applied per party.

5. How can a host redeem their Host Booking Benefit rewards?

Hosts can redeem their Host Booking Benefit rewards in the form of free products and discounted items through their party order. The rewards will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedcheermom