• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Hosts and Booking Benefits Question

In summary, Janet suggests reading the policies and procedures again to see if there is mention of the question. If not, she suggests asking Joy.
ChefJoyJ
Okay - per Janet's suggestion :)))- I just read the policies and procedures again, but I didn't see any mention of my question. Here's the scenario:

Let's say that Mary and Susie want to co-host a party (mother/daugther, sisters, or roommates - take your pick). After the party - one wants the host benefits right then, the other wants to take advantage of the booking benefits for the next 6 months. How does that work? I know you can designate co-hosts and it's up to them how to split hosting benefits (right?) but how do I designate only one to take the host benefits and only one to take advantage of the booking benefits? I'm only asking b/c I have a party in January that this is the case with and I want to know how to deal with it and enter it into P3.

Thanks! :chef:

You don't designate. Either one can use it, they have to decide between them. Pampered Partner will only allow one person the use the booking benefit so it's sort of like 'first come first served'.

Exactly what Linda said...and glad you took my suggestion. :)

Did it help on other things???

Yes and no. I'd already read it, so it just clarified some things floating around in my head...but a lot of my questions are nit-picky or random ones like this one. :p

So, I can have them be co-hosts, but with the booking benefits, it's first come first serve - meaning if Mary and Susie don't attend the same parties, but both attend parties (booked from theirs) in Feb - they both can take advantage of the booking benefit?

Oh - another question! If Jane Host has 3 people book parties off her at a party, and they all host their parties in the same month (the following month), does Jane Host get to take advantage of the booking benefits 3 times??? Wow - that'd be awesome for her! :D

You guys are great taking the time to answer all my random questions!!! :chef:

Wow - PC is super generous to their hosts past and present!! :love:

Yes, and I just had an hour-long conversation with my first recruit about the booking benefit.

Somehow, recruit thought a January host could get 60% discount on any item if someone booked from January hosts' show.

Here is another tip, always book your host off themselves! They can host their own party with in six months and get the past host benefit and the current host benefit. It means their order as the past host goes as a order towards their show and they have to pay shipping but it can still be a good deal. I had a lot of past hosts take advantage of this special during the cookware month (September). I always book my host off themselves and just promote it as another benefit as a host. Hope I didn't confuse you!

Can a consultant be a co-host? I'm not looking to "beat the system", but it's one of those random questions I've got floating around. If I'm host, I'll just stay single host, like for my party, but just curious. :p

No, consultants can't be co-hosts. There also cannot be co hosts on catalog or fundraiser shows.

Thanks Ann! I knew you'd come through for me! :p I wasn't planning on being a co-host, but I'm one of those people that like to know all the little random details.

Yes, just saw your question. Ann is right. It'd be nice for us to get booking benefits, I'd love it, but we get so many other benefits. The purpose is to get hosts, not be the hosts ourselves so it makes sense. Otherwise people would probably want to be consultants only to be their own constant host - not a way to build a business.

Keep asking Joy - you'll have plenty of questions like that to start. Some you'll figure out yourself, the rest we can gladly help answer. It'll all fall together for you pretty fast.

janetupnorth said:
Yes, just saw your question. Ann is right. It'd be nice for us to get booking benefits, I'd love it, but we get so many other benefits. The purpose is to get hosts, not be the hosts ourselves so it makes sense. Otherwise people would probably want to be consultants only to be their own constant host - not a way to build a business.

Keep asking Joy - you'll have plenty of questions like that to start. Some you'll figure out yourself, the rest we can gladly help answer. It'll all fall together for you pretty fast.

Thanks Janet! :) I agree, it would be nice to get booking benefits, but personally, I'd rather have other people host than host myself. The one exception? My grand opening next Saturday. Other than that, if I am doing something at my house, it'll most likely be mystery host shows and the like, not me hosting a show. By having other people host - I quickly leave the family and friends circle and am exposed to new people - getting me new hosts and into new "circles". Since that is the best way to continue to grow my business... :D

1. What are the benefits of being a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

As a co-host, you will receive 10% of the party sales in free products, as well as the opportunity to purchase any item at 60% off. You will also have the chance to earn exclusive host-only products and discounts.

2. How do I become a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a co-host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest. They will work with you to schedule a party and provide guidance on how to invite guests and promote the event.

3. Can I co-host a party with someone who lives in a different state?

Yes, you can co-host a party with someone who lives in a different state. With the option of virtual parties, you and your co-host can join forces to reach a wider audience and earn even more rewards.

4. Is there a limit to the number of co-hosts for a Pampered Chef party?

There is no limit to the number of co-hosts for a Pampered Chef party. You and your co-hosts can work together to invite as many guests as possible and earn more rewards.

5. Can I use my co-host rewards towards a future party?

Yes, you can use your co-host rewards towards a future party. The rewards are valid for up to 60 days after your party, giving you plenty of time to plan and host another successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Sonia_J
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • siderits