• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Co-Hosts Both Receive Booking Benefit?

In summary, if someone hosts a show and 2 people book off the show and end up cohosting, the original host can only receive one host booking benefit.
siderits
I have a show tonight that is being co-hosted. I have already received notice from one guest that she wants to book a party in January off their show. At the January show will BOTH my co-hosts be able to take advantage of the booking benefit and get the great cookware host special?

Tanya

Nope...only one host special per show, and only one of them can use the booking benefit. Maybe they'll both book another show!

I believe that both hosts are entitled to the booking benefit - that's the benefit of co-hosting a show. I have co-hosts get the monthly special all the time.

Only one host receives the booking benefit, they split the free and 1/2 price items, but both get the additional discount and the 10% off for a year.Here's a question related to this. If someone hosts a show and 2 people book off the show and end up cohosting, can the original host receive 2 host booking benefits?

tracymagu said:
Only one host receives the booking benefit, they split the free and 1/2 price items, but both get the additional discount and the 10% off for a year.

Here's a question related to this. If someone hosts a show and 2 people book off the show and end up cohosting, can the original host receive 2 host booking benefits?

Probably not because it's the same show. But I don't know for sure b/c I've never had that happen.

Won't let you.Pampered Partner will tell you that you have exceeded the monthly Host special as soon as a second one is put in and you click OK on the extra Past Hosts order. So the answer is no. The only way they could each get one is if the host does not want hers. You would have to order it under the hosts name though. So the warranty would only be valid with the hosts receipt.

So the host gets one and ONLY ONE past host can get one.

Thanks John! I thought up that question on my way to work today so I couldn't check in PP. Those hour drives give me way to much time to think.

When I have co-hosts I ask them which one of them will get the booking benefit for each booking. It's a great way to encourage additional bookings "You have 3 bookings we need one more so you each get 2".

If the designated past host doesn't want the monthly special when the show is held you could call the other to see if she wants it.

I like that...Beth what a great way to get one more booking! I have had several instances whent his happens so now I know what to say. And it benefits both of them and myself! Love it.

1. Can both co-hosts receive the booking benefit?

Yes, both co-hosts can receive the booking benefit. This means that each co-host will earn host credits and half-price items based on the total sales from the party.

2. How do we split the booking benefit between co-hosts?

The booking benefit is split evenly between the co-hosts. For example, if the total party sales reach $1000, each co-host will earn $500 in host credits and have the opportunity to purchase two half-price items.

3. Do both co-hosts have to be present at the party to receive the booking benefit?

No, both co-hosts do not have to be present at the party to receive the booking benefit. As long as one of the co-hosts has submitted the party order and the total sales reach the booking benefit threshold, both co-hosts will receive the benefits.

4. Can one co-host receive the booking benefit and the other receive the host discount?

Yes, if one co-host chooses to receive the booking benefit, the other co-host can choose to receive the host discount instead. This means that one co-host will earn host credits and half-price items, while the other will receive a discount on their own purchases.

5. Is there a limit to how many co-hosts can receive the booking benefit?

Yes, there is a limit of two co-hosts who can receive the booking benefit. This allows for a fair split of the benefits while still providing the opportunity for multiple hosts to earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Sonia_J