• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Benefit Question for Co-Hosted Show Attendees

P
Pampered Laura
On a show that is co-hosted:
When someone books a show from the co-hosted show, and both co-hosts attend this show that was booked, do BOTH past co-hosts get the Booking Benefit Monthly special? Or just one of them?

TIA! :eek:

Laura,

Only 1 of them can get the host special. But they both get the 10% past host discount.

Gina Miller

Just one of them can get it.

Bummer. Is there any way to allow them to get it? Which one does it "default" to? The main host or the co-host? It's the knives next month... and they're both wanting them. eeek!

Hmm... on second thought - nevermind. I'm gonna use this as leverage to have one of their outside order people host a show for me in October! Muahaha.

if that doesn't work I usually suggest the host or co-host that did not get to use the host special at their show get it.

That became a problem right off for meOne of the first shows I did after the change over had me doing the splits!
We had a problem with a show where I had a host and a co-host. Luckily before sending it in, I had one booking. That booking came from NO ONE that hosted but rather an outside person I got an order from. The two instantly began fighting over it. I simply removed it and put it on another show. It got me thinking though. If it does so happen, what to do? Simply NEVER EVER HAVE TWO HOSTS ON ONE SHOW. If two people decided to host one demo show, I print up seperate order forms for each and actually enter the orders as two spereate shows. There is then no argument. And there never will be if I stick to my guns!

Well thanks for tellin' me too late, John! :p
They're both already fighting over the Santoku knife next month, but I got 7 people who've placed outside orders that I havent called yet. Gonna get to sweet talkin' those people tomorrow and get a couple shows scheduled for October.
And my goodness... the splits? eek! ;) LOL

Where did your picture go Laura? I wasn't sure it was you with the new avatar!

I got tired of seeing my mug every time I posted - ugh! :eek:

I know! My daughter sees all my posts and says Mommy dere, mommydere, an mommy dere! She also thinks Anne looks like my sister so she calls her aunt B.

Oh dearHere we go with the kids thing again!
Here's what you could do. Take enough orders to make a $150 show. Then simply put it in under one of their names. Book someone "new" off that show. If you have someone who is NOT current booked off a current show for October, put their name in there. Get it in before the "new" persons show in October so you have the PHD number. Then do the show in that "new" person's name in October. Have one of these two order the knife from that show as the past host, the other formt he origianlly booked show and all ends well and you get to keep two happy hostesses!

Last edited:
I ran into a simalar problem with two people that wanted to co host a party, and they didn't understand why one got the discount and the other didn't.... I had to explain it to them three times........... Its a pain in the back side if you ask me!!!

I try to discourage co-hosting just for this reason! I really push that they each have their own show even if the sales are lower. They will get more by having two smaller shows than one bigger show. I have split up three of four shows into two by discouraging this. In the end they see that you are just doing what it takes to get them the best benefits.

1. How does the booking benefit work for co-hosted shows?

The booking benefit for co-hosted shows is a monthly special that is available to past co-hosts who attend a show that was booked by someone from the co-hosted show. This special is only available for the month following the booked show.

2. Do both co-hosts receive the booking benefit if they both attend the booked show?

Yes, both past co-hosts will receive the booking benefit if they both attend the booked show. This is to ensure that both co-hosts are rewarded for their participation in the show.

3. Is the booking benefit only available to co-hosts who attend the booked show?

Yes, the booking benefit is only available to co-hosts who attend the booked show. It is a reward for their involvement in the show and cannot be given to co-hosts who do not attend.

4. Can co-hosts receive the booking benefit more than once?

No, co-hosts can only receive the booking benefit once for each co-hosted show. This ensures that the benefit is distributed fairly among all co-hosts.

5. How can I claim the booking benefit for a co-hosted show?

To claim the booking benefit, simply attend the booked show as a co-host and wait for the following month. The benefit will automatically be applied to your account for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• siderits
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sonia_J
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies