• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Booking Benefits: Double the Savings for Hosts

In summary, if you have a booking within the next 6 months, you will get 2 items at 60% off your next show.
momoftwins
I just did a show last night and talked about the booking benefit (60% off item of the month if the show is held within the next 6 months) and my host was wondering if she books a show does she then get 2 items at 60% (2 of the host specials) off at her next show????? Please advise. Thanks!

SharriseStandard practice - don't even ask, just do it! For every host who has a show they should ALWAYS have one booking on their show - them! It puts the booking out there and if your host does decide to book another show in the 6 months, VIOLA! Double Host Bonus. Once as current and once as past. I started doing this a few months into the new program and it has made a huge difference in my business. I usually get around to the same hosts once ever 5.5 months. Too bad it ain't working for me this time but time will tell and I still have phone calls to place. Just can't seem to find anyone at home. Or they're all finally sick of me!

Yes, and their rebooked show can always be a catalog show, or even a fundraiser...I have gotten in the habit of rebooking almost all my hosts so far. I do let them know about it, and that I'm doing it as a service to them...b/c if I don't, they don't have the option. Most seem to think it's fine!

It doesn't hurt anyone if they don't rebook, so why not?? So far, the only one that refused (believe it or not) was my mom. She has a VERY small circle of ppl to approach for orders and doesn't want to do it more than once a year. Oh well! I did offer it though :)

I am very blessed, I have one host who loves PC so much, that she is booking with me on average every 5 months or so. I am very happy, now, I just need to get her signed up as a recruit!! Wish me luck! :)

Jaye

Thanks for the replies ladies. I thought you could and she would get the special twice but I just wanted to be sure. Thanks again!

How do you enter this into PP? Can you put both host orders on the main host order page, or so you start a new guest under her same name?

Once as a guestIn PP you add it as palcing a guest as the past host to get one of the host bonus products. You do it the same way you would if the past host and the current host are two different people. Only this time it will be one and the same person.
Since you can only order 1 item in the host order so you also have to add them as a guest. One major point here is that you must have their current PHD number on their "guest" order.
Oh, and yes I do tell them but after the fact. As soon as I book the show and as soon as I add it to PP. I simply add the host order then book them with a date 5 months out so it comes up on the reminder before the 6 months is up. That's what I meant. I tell them at the show what I did. This puts the bug in their ear as well as shows the guests that they can really make out this way.

That is a great idea John! I am always looking for an excuse to call past hosts!

1. How do I book my own Pampered Chef show?

To book your own show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a show. They will guide you through the process and help you select a date and time that works best for you.

2. Is there a minimum number of guests required to host a show?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required to host a show. Whether you have a small group of friends or a larger gathering, your consultant will work with you to make your show a success.

3. What are the benefits of hosting my own show?

Hosting a show comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking techniques and recipes, and having a fun and social gathering with friends and family.

4. Can I host a show if I don't have a lot of cooking experience?

Absolutely! Our shows are designed to be fun and educational for everyone, regardless of cooking experience. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you learn new skills and techniques.

5. Can I host a show if I live in a small space or don't have a lot of kitchen equipment?

Yes, you can still host a show even if you have limited space or equipment. Our consultants are trained to work with any kitchen setup and can help you make the most out of your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies