• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Rebook Off a Host's Show If Their Date Changes?

In summary, the host from November can still claim the benefits even though the shows have been moved.
Chef Diane
I did a mystery host catalog show in Nov. I had several bookings on that show, but a couple of shows were canceled. Now these ladies want to rebook in different months, yeah.
My question is....does the Nov host get the benefits even thought the shows have been moved or can I rebook at another show?

In other words.....hostess A booked from Nov. changed her date from January to the end of Feb. and Host B booked for Jan and now wants to rebook for end of March. Can I book host B off host A's show or does the host from Nov get benefits from both?
I hope this doesn't sound too confusing. But I know Host A is more likely to use the benefits than the original host. :confused:

You can book Host B off of Host A and let her have the benefits instead of letting your nov host have the benefits.

Do you not want the Nov. host to have the benefits? They have 6 months to hold their show from the date they booked it so why wouldn't the Nov host get the credit and opportunity... I may have missed something here... :)

no you havent missed anything. I wasn't sure since the dates were changed, if the Nov. host would still qualify. That would be great. Thanks for all your help.

Yup, the dates can change 'cause life happens :cool: So whether it changes or not it doesn't matter AS LONG as it is still within 6 months from the original show (in this case the November one)

great. Ok here's another one for you. What if the host of Nov doesn't want the benefits, can I add host B to host A's show so she can get them if she wants them? or would that be deceiving?

I'd ask Host B AND A. If they don't mind, go for it. I've had hosts book from a friend but not set a firm date, then go to another PC show (in the same circle of friends and finally book a date). I try to 'suggest' that the booking should go to the host they originally book off of, but ultimately it's their choice.

Thats what I was thinking
kcjodih said:
I'd ask Host B AND A. If they don't mind, go for it. I've had hosts book from a friend but not set a firm date, then go to another PC show (in the same circle of friends and finally book a date). I try to 'suggest' that the booking should go to the host they originally book off of, but ultimately it's their choice.

yup thats what Im going to do. The host from Nov, was picked as a mystery host so its not a huge deal, this was for my records only basically. I'm going to offer it to the Nov host first and if she isnt intereted in the host special for that month, Im going to add her to the other show. That way she has the choice and hopefully its a win, win situation. Thanks a bunch ladies, I knew I could count on you :D

1. What are the booking benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, including exclusive host-only items, based on the total sales from your party. You can also earn a generous credit towards your own purchases, as well as receive special discounts and perks from Pampered Chef. Hosting a party is a great way to stock up on your favorite products and try out new ones!

2. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

Booking a party is easy! You can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to schedule a date and time for your party that works best for you and your guests.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers both in-person and virtual parties. Virtual parties are a great option for those who are unable to attend a physical party or prefer to host from the comfort of their own home. Your consultant will provide you with a personalized party link to share with your guests.

4. Do I need to purchase anything as a host?

No, there is no obligation for hosts to purchase anything. However, many hosts choose to use their host credits and discounts to purchase products they love or have been eyeing. It's also a great opportunity to stock up on gifts for friends and family.

5. How many guests do I need to invite to my Pampered Chef party?

There is no minimum or maximum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef party. You can invite as many or as few people as you'd like. Keep in mind that the more guests who attend, the more potential sales and rewards you can earn as a host!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
  • topchef.heather