• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can my current host still receive booking benefit if the show date changes?

In summary, booking benefits can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party with at least 4 guests who make a purchase. These benefits may include free or discounted products, hostess exclusive items, and special discounts on future purchases. They must be redeemed within 90 days of the party date. It is recommended to choose a show date within 2-4 weeks of booking, but it can be changed by contacting the consultant.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I am getting ready to close a show. One of her customers is interested in stoneware and said she would book "in January."

It is midnight now and I'd like to get the show sent off.

If she decides to have her show on a different date than the random January date I picked, will my current host still get her booking benefit?

Yes, so long as the show is hel within 6 months :)

Sorry held, rather.

Thank you!

Di, just an FYI, but try to always get them to "pencil" in a date. At my show last week, I had a lady say she wanted to have a show in February, to which I replied, "How about we pencil in a date so you get the date you want. If we need to change it, we can."

Normally I would, but in this case, it was one of her outside orders. I haven't had a chance to talk to this woman yet, but she had a party on my previous plan, so I have her contact info.

1. How do I earn booking benefits?

Booking benefits are earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or show and having at least 4 guests in attendance who make a purchase. The more guests who make a purchase, the more booking benefits you earn!

2. What are some examples of booking benefits?

Some examples of booking benefits include free or discounted products, hostess exclusive items, and special discounts on future purchases. The specific booking benefits may vary depending on the current promotions and offers from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I use my booking benefits at any time?

Booking benefits must be redeemed within 90 days of your party or show date. Be sure to use them before they expire!

4. How do I choose a show date for my party?

We recommend choosing a date that is within 2-4 weeks from the date you book your party. This gives you and your guests enough time to plan and prepare for the event.

5. Can I change my show date after it has been booked?

If for any reason you need to change your show date, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to find a new date that works for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • Chef Diane