• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it Okay to Assign Random Dates for Unconfirmed Show Bookings?

In summary, if someone expresses interest in booking a show but wont give an exact date, is it ok to just randomly put a date in so that the current host gets the booking benefit? Yes, this is generally done to help the current host.
pamperedpnina
If someone expresses interest in booking a show but wont give an exact date, is it ok to just randomly put a date in so that the current host gets the booking benefit? b/c if I just leave it as expressed interest she wont get the bb...
If I have a bunch of bookings that never hold is that bad?

I have found that if I am willing to work with my guests, they are more likely to book (and hold) a show with me. When someone expresses an interest in booking a show I always pin them down on a month, then book them for the 1st of that month -- that way if they are booking a couple of months out, I have a tickler in my files to follow up with them... and honestly, over 80% of them actually DO end up with a show.I also ALWAYS rebook my host for 4 months out... then in month three, my tickle to follow up kicks in, I contact the host and we talk about how she likes her products, what she still wants and go over the upcoming host specials (and I mention that if she holds a show in the next 2-3 months she will get TWO of the host special, one as the past host and one as the current host), I have a huge rebooking rate from doing that -- and even if they can't do another cooking show, they are often willing to do a catalog show.I would have a "system" though -- so that you can separate the FIRM booking dates with the dates that need a little more massaging to get them confirmed so that you don't get confused and nothing falls through the cracks.

I do put in "bogus" dates quite often, simply because people don't have their planners with them, or they aren't really sure they want to do a show....or like the other night - I had 2 people at my show that had never been to a PC show before so they were thinking about booking, but weren't sure because they wanted to test-drive their new products first. So, I put in a date for them, and I'll of course follow up with them.

I have done it for a long time. There is no obligationg, but if they do decide later to do one, I want to make sure my original host is taken care of and gets the booking benefits. Usually they will do a party...I keep in touch and make sure they know the monthly specials and that usually seems to entice them at some point.

I do it all the time. In the notes section, I write "not confirmed" as a note to myself to contact them to firm up a date.

Related to Is it Okay to Assign Random Dates for Unconfirmed Show Bookings?

What are the booking benefits for a random date?

The booking benefits for a random date vary depending on the current promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. However, some potential benefits could include free products, discounted items, or extra host rewards.

How do I know if I am eligible for the booking benefits?

To be eligible for the booking benefits, you must host a Pampered Chef party on the specified random date and meet the minimum sales requirement. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information about the current booking benefits and eligibility criteria.

Can I choose which booking benefits I receive?

No, the booking benefits for a random date are predetermined and cannot be chosen by the host. However, you may have the option to exchange some of the benefits for other products or discounts, depending on the current promotions.

When will I receive my booking benefits?

Your booking benefits will be shipped or delivered to you after your party date, once the final order has been submitted and processed. This may take a few weeks depending on the shipping and processing times.

Can I combine the booking benefits with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the booking benefits for a random date cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information about any potential exceptions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • LilChefBeth
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • melissasutkus