• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Receive Booking Benefits for July Without Two Bookings?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party offers a variety of rewards, including free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and the opportunity to earn more rewards through bookings and sales. To qualify for the Booking Benefits Host Special, you must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least 1 booking resulting in a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The Booking Benefits Host Special can be combined with other host rewards and incentives. The rewards must be redeemed within 30 days of the party. Additional rewards can be earned through bookings and sales, with every $200 in guest sales from a booking resulting in an additional $15 in free products and every $500 in guest sales from the party resulting in an extra 50% off
jrstephens
A June host held an order to continue to taking up a catalog for July. She turned in a June show and the booking benefit was applied. Can the booking benefit be applied for the July she is turning in?

I assume no since there were not two bookings. I wonder if I try it if it will go through?

HUH? I am not following you exactly, so I can't answer your question.

She did a June show- booked "from herself" and now is doing a July show? If so, she can get TWO July Host products. One, on her host order and the second would need to be on a "guest order" with her host discount ## from the June show.

Hope that makes sense!!

Let me try to explain better.

Jerri was the original host. Lynn booked from Jerri. Lynn turned orders in for a June show to get the knives. Now, Lynn is turning in another show for July. Jerri ordered the HS from Lynn in June. Can Jerri order the July HS on Lynn's second show to turn in? I am thinking no since only one show was booked, but want to make sure.

Jerri has already taken advantage of the booking benefit, and should not be able to get this month's (which would be a second one). You can try entering it, but the show may be held, and HO may require someone to pay the difference between the HS price and regular price.

Thanks, Ann. That's what I figured but thought I would ask anyway.

1. What are the benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The Booking Benefits Host Special offers a variety of rewards for hosting a party, including free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and the chance to earn even more rewards through bookings and sales.

2. How do I qualify for the Booking Benefits Host Special?

To qualify for the Booking Benefits Host Special, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least 1 booking from your party. The booking must also result in a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales.

3. Can I combine the Booking Benefits Host Special with other host rewards?

Yes, you can combine the Booking Benefits Host Special with any other host rewards or incentives that are currently being offered by Pampered Chef. This allows you to maximize your rewards and get even more value for hosting a party.

4. How long do I have to redeem my Booking Benefits Host Special rewards?

You have 30 days from the date of your party to redeem your Booking Benefits Host Special rewards. After that, they will expire and cannot be used. We recommend redeeming your rewards as soon as possible to ensure you get the products you want.

5. Can I earn additional rewards through bookings and sales from my party?

Yes, in addition to the rewards offered through the Booking Benefits Host Special, you can also earn additional rewards through bookings and sales from your party. For every $200 in guest sales from a booking, you will receive an additional $15 in free products. And for every $500 in guest sales from your party, you will receive an extra 50% off one item of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies