• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! I Got a Booking for July 27th!

In summary, Carolyn got booked for two cooking shows in July. Rae also got booked for one cooking show in July.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I got a booking!!!
All the calls this morning and I got a booking for July 27th!
Hallelujah!!
Now I need to see if I can dredge up a June booking...

yea!! :D Great job!!! I have one for July....I need at least one more!

Isn't that worth it!!! (The phone hang up issue)

Hooray for you! I really need to get on the phone, but I have been busy preparing for a trip to Massachusetts to see family, as well as preparing my PC stuff for a show I will do while I am there. I know what I will be doing while we are making the drive (if the kids will be quite long enough).

Kuddos to you again!

Congrats Carolyn!

Yay for you! Send some booking vibes this way!
I called several earlier, but no bookings yet today!

One more!!!!
But this one was a f/u call from Friday nights' show...but hey, that's 2 bookings today! Yippeeeee!!!
I still wanna get thru to the one who just got laid off...I'll buzz her again in a few minutes!

dannyzmom said:
One more!!!!
But this one was a f/u call from Friday nights' show...but hey, that's 2 bookings today! Yippeeeee!!!
I still wanna get thru to the one who just got laid off...I'll buzz her again in a few minutes!
Carolyn,

How do you expect to keep any customers when you keep telling them off?

(Sorry. Couldn't resist.)

I thought the same thing. Then I realized that it was Carolyn, and that probably wasn't what she meant.

chefann said:
Carolyn,

How do you expect to keep any customers when you keep telling them off?

(Sorry. Couldn't resist.)

Yanno...I knew when I typed it one of you filthy minded fools would run with it!! ;)

Whew! Glad she singled you out, Ann.

dannyzmom said:
Yanno...I knew when I typed it one of you filthy minded fools would run with it!! ;)
Rae, I think she included you with the plural.

Darn. I was hoping you wouldn't notice that.

raebates said:
Whew! Glad she singled you out, Ann.

Nice try Rae...
...see girls ya'll are some of my favorite gal-pals BECAUSE you are sick and twisted - I love you just the way you are!

It's so nice to be loved and appreciated for exactly who I am.

Gal-pal wanted. Must be sick and twisted. Ability to sing Barry Manilow songs at a piano bar a plus. Sticks-in-the-mud need not apply.:)

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes ... Sometimes It Does Work!!!!!!
Good Job:)

You have inspired me, Carolyn!

I was on the phone last night and got 1 July booking and I just made ONE call tonight--just one!--and got another July booking. I'm now up to EIGHT July cooking shows!!!

I have six in June and I'm hoping to fill one open Friday, but no luck so far. :(

chefann said:
Gal-pal wanted. Must be sick and twisted. Ability to sing Barry Manilow songs at a piano bar a plus. Sticks-in-the-mud need not apply.

:)

Exaaaaaaaaactly....:cool:

Awesome! I finally got another June booking yesterday too....I finally got the gal at home, I had left 5 messages with her already..
my show tonite bombed though....the lady went to Hawaii last week & her plane coming home was grounded, so she's still there. Gonna spend tonite on the phone since I should be working!

Oh, & I was thinkin' the same thing about the f/u call...

Last edited:
Well I made a list of all the people that said they were interested in having shows. Now I just need to call them.

Way to go Carolyn!!:D

1. How do I ensure a successful booking for July 27th?

To ensure a successful booking for July 27th, make sure to follow up with the host and remind them to invite their guests. Also, provide them with any necessary information or materials they may need for the event. It's also important to have clear communication with the host and address any questions or concerns they may have.

2. What can I do to increase attendance at my July 27th booking?

To increase attendance at your July 27th booking, consider offering an incentive for guests to attend such as a special discount or free gift. You can also encourage the host to personally invite their friends and family and make it a fun and interactive event.

3. How can I showcase the products effectively at my July 27th booking?

To effectively showcase the products at your July 27th booking, make sure to have a variety of products on display and available for guests to try out. You can also create a demonstration or game to engage guests and show them the features and benefits of the products. Don't forget to share your own personal experiences and recommendations with the products as well.

4. Can I offer any promotions or deals for the July 27th booking?

Yes, you can offer promotions or deals for the July 27th booking. You can offer a discount on specific products or a special bundle deal. Just make sure to communicate the promotion clearly to the host and guests.

5. What should I do after the July 27th booking is over?

After the July 27th booking is over, make sure to follow up with the host and guests to thank them for their participation and support. You can also offer them any assistance or answer any questions they may have about their purchases. Additionally, you can ask for feedback and use it to improve future bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pattikake45
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • PamperMeDawn