• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Party Bookings with this Exciting July Sellathon Success Story!

In summary, Stephanie listened to a call from Mary Jo and learned that she can get a party for July with bookings if she offers a free cookbook as an incentive. She is considering having two parties next week and is hoping that the free cookbook will be enough of an incentive for the hosts.
cookingmommy
I had a party last night and although it wasn't a huge party I got a booking. I listened to that call from Mary Jo and offered up a free cookbook if someone booked a date last night. So...I got a party for July (now I'm halfway to level 1 of the July sellathon) and the girl is interested in selling PC. Plus, two friends of mine that were at the party are thinking of having a party when I come back to Connecticut in November. Plus, the girl who is having the July party's cousin also wants to have a party. She is thinking of booking one off of my possible new recruit. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. Yeah!!!!!!

Way to go. I wish I could get that kind of response at my parties. I like the idea of the free cookbook, I'm going to do that at my two parties next week. Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, the cookbook idea really worked. Mary Jo said that really you are only out like half of it because hopefully you get a 25-30% off using the hosts discount on her party's order plus getting your own 20-27% commission on top of that. I'll spend $7 to get a party with possible bookings and recruit leads.

Mary Jo said to go with a few dates available (like 6) and have them pick one. Then she said tell them they have to hold the show on that date to get their cookbook. She said to give them 48 hours after the show to call you back if they need to move the date.

I hope it works at your parties.

Congratulations!

I might try that myself!! Thanks, great idea!!

more information please:) I was unable to make the call that day... could you give us more information??

Thanks,

Stephanie

Stephanie,

To be honest I only got to listen to a portion of the call...my son starting crying. I think you can listen in at any time though. I need to find the number again.

Mary Jo was just trying to give us some more ideas for bookings. So, she said that we should go to the party with six dates highlighted on a calendar that we are available for. Then when you are doing your spiel you might say. Ladies, are there any products you would like to get for free or half price? If so, you might want to consider being a host. Then go into our host benefits. She said to really concentrate on the free, half price, and discounted items. She said that we are the only direct sales company that she knows of that offers free, 1/2 price, and discounted products to our hosts. Then obviously tell them about free shipping, the host special, the 10% off for the year, and the booking host special. She said to tell them that "Our host really never ever pay full price". She then said to say I'm passing around some available dates for shows. If you book a show tonight and hold your party on that date I will give you an extra gift...a cookbook of your choice. She said between their host discount and the commission we will make off of it, the cookbook should only cost about $7. Then she said when you are talking with the potential host tell her, "I understand that you aren't in front of your calendar so go home and make sure that this date is okay with you. If it isn't you have 48 hours from today to call me and reschedule your show without losing your free cookbook."

I wasn't as bold as to pass the clipboard around. I'm always so afraid that no one will make the first move to sign up for a show so then no one will sign up at all. I just announced my incentive.

I keep looking for that call number but can't find it. If anyone else knows where it is please post it.

Thanks.

The number is 641-985-5023, #673717

I haven't listen to it yet, though.

Ann R.

Ann,

Thanks for the number. I am going to listen to it tonight. I have a show on Friday and my friend thinks there are almost definitely going to be 25 people there. I want all the advice I can get.

How long will the call be around? I won't have time for the next few days to listen to it.

Katie,

Sorry, I"m not sure how long the call is. But I know you can rewind or fast forward it. I listened to it for about 15 minutes before I had to tend to my son. It was worth it though.

Hey, this may be a stupid question but I'm new. What does all the Wave 1 etc. in the different places mean?

Wave 1 ,2 , 3 means which segemt of National Conference you will be in. National Conference is held 3 different times. The wave you are assigned to attend is based on who your Executive Director is.

Thanks....and the waves are based upon your level and sales?

Ahhh...if only we were national executive directors....boy I bet that is unbelievable.

Is this phone in training-confrence open to all consultants or to those in her downline only ?? I think someone from my old cluster mentioned this but wasn't sure since she isn't part of Nancy's downline that I know of? And what day's-times or is it prerecorded? Thanks for any info!

cookingmommy said:
Thanks....and the waves are based upon your level and sales?

Ahhh...if only we were national executive directors....boy I bet that is unbelievable.
The waves are based on who your upline Executive Director is. For example, above me is my Director, Cindy; our Senior Director, Sue; and then our NED Rany Weiss. Randy's group is assigned to Wave 1, so that's the wave of conference that I will attend.

There's a list of ED assignments on Consultant's Corner.

heat123 said:
Is this phone in training-confrence open to all consultants or to those in her downline only ?? I think someone from my old cluster mentioned this but wasn't sure since she isn't part of Nancy's downline that I know of? And what day's-times or is it prerecorded? Thanks for any info!
I think anyone can call into this recorded call. I'm planning on it when I have a free minute (ha!). But sometimes the calls are only available for a limited time. I say it's worth a try!:)

hmm cool, thanks Becky I will have to check it out when the kids are asleep!
BTW 21 days and counting! Whooo-hoooo!

I am def. going to check that out. I think just by hearing your stuff, so far there are a lot of great idea in the call. :)

The phone training calls are available to anyone at all that would like to participate in one, or listen to a pre-recorded one. When you go to Consultant's Corner, you then go to Consultant and Leadership Training, then go to Table Talk Tele-Classes and from there you have a variety of things to chose from. One of which is the pre-recorded calls. You just click on the one you want (sometimes you have to download a special tool to allow you to be able to listen to it) and then you're done. It's really easy and there are plenty to pick from. The calendar of all of the training calls is on there too so that you can pick one and sign up for it. I highly do reccommend doing one live if you can because it gives you an opportunity to ask that burning question you have. Or, listening to someone else's question might spark another question you never even thought you had. Hope this helps!!

I ended up listening to the full call last nite. It was good...I find that they motivate me!!!!! I'm going to try to listen to a few more before my show this Friday. My husband is out to sea now so maybe before I go to bed each night.

I want some more ideas before I stand and demo in front of a larger group this weekend.

1. How can I participate in the July Sellathon Success Story?

To participate in the July Sellathon Success Story, you need to be a Pampered Chef consultant and have an active account. You can then register for the Sellathon on the consultant website and start promoting it to your customers.

2. What is the goal of the July Sellathon Success Story?

The goal of the July Sellathon Success Story is to boost your party bookings for the month of July. By participating in the Sellathon, you can earn rewards and incentives for every party you book during the month.

3. How do I promote the July Sellathon to my customers?

There are several ways to promote the July Sellathon to your customers. You can share the Sellathon information on your social media pages, send out emails to your customer list, or mention it during your parties and events. You can also use the customizable marketing materials provided by Pampered Chef.

4. What rewards can I earn through the July Sellathon Success Story?

By participating in the July Sellathon Success Story, you can earn rewards such as free products, discounts, and special bonuses. The more parties you book, the more rewards you can earn.

5. Can I still participate in the July Sellathon if I am not a consultant?

No, the July Sellathon Success Story is only open to active Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can join the Pampered Chef team and become a consultant to participate in future Sellathons and other exciting opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperMeDawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperMeDawn
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
Replies