• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings With Peeps: A Fun and Easy Way to Boost Your Party Sales

baychef said:
It looks like a stomach ache to me!!

Ok, for those of you who actually EAT peeps... :eek: :yuck: ...I don't get it...I couldn't even down one of those things!

Well, you don't really eat Peeps, quite as much as you sort of chew them to death.

Either way, my teeth and my gut hurt thinking about it...not to mention what it would probably due to my blood sugar!

They're just sugar-coated marshmallows! http://smileydatabase.com/s/456.gifWhen Ann E. posted that pic last week, I sent it to a few of my relatives. And my aunt sent a note back thanking me for the Peeps reminder. She likes hers a little hard (read, stale) so she opens the packages a week before she eats them. :yuck:

chefann said:
They're just sugar-coated marshmallows!

When Ann E. posted that pic last week, I sent it to a few of my relatives. And my aunt sent a note back thanking me for the Peeps reminder. She likes hers a little hard (read, stale) so she opens the packages a week before she eats them. :yuck:

Exactly! Too sweet for me...I don't even eat plain marshmellows...

janetupnorth said:
Ok, for those of you who actually EAT peeps... :eek: :yuck: ...I don't get it...I couldn't even down one of those things!

:yuck: :yuck: DS won't even eat them....but DH with his massive sweet tooth, loves them. I buy him a package every year. He doesn't have to worry about sharing them with the family! :yuck: :yuck:

chefann said:
They're just sugar-coated marshmallows! http://smileydatabase.com/s/456.gif

When Ann E. posted that pic last week, I sent it to a few of my relatives. And my aunt sent a note back thanking me for the Peeps reminder. She likes hers a little hard (read, stale) so she opens the packages a week before she eats them. :yuck:
I bit into one and my teeth stuck in it.

There was a Peep contest on the radio today. They were getting guys to stuff as many Peeps in their mouth as possible and say, "Chubby Pumpkin". The guy who won was able to fit 11 Peeps in his mouth.

janetupnorth said:

ChefBeckyD said:
:yuck: :yuck: DS won't even eat them....but DH with his massive sweet tooth, loves them. I buy him a package every year. He doesn't have to worry about sharing them with the family! :yuck: :yuck:
I'm with you two! :yuck: :yuck:
And BayChef! I completely understand why you call him moose!
Our cat was such a big cat when he was young! He is getting really old and when I pet him I feel bones on his back where he use to be all muscle and it breaks my heart! He is mixed with Mane Coon, (sp?) He was so big, he would take on Racoons on our back porch, defending his turf, and win!!!!!! It's going to be hard when he passes away, it will be the first animal death my kids will go through and it's going to be rough! I try not to think about it, but I can see that he's just not the same anymore and that age is taking it's toll:(

ted122781 said:
There was a Peep contest on the radio today. They were getting guys to stuff as many Peeps in their mouth as possible and say, "Chubby Pumpkin". The guy who won was able to fit 11 Peeps in his mouth.
I can't even say that without and Peeps in my mouth!

When I got an email for that peep show I was rollin! Too funny! Thanks for sharing Laura, cute easter idea~!

ted122781 said:
I'm totally digging the stripper Peeps.
I wanna make a Peep village now.:p

A Peeps village or The Village Peeps?

I have a craft show on Sat and I think I am going to use this as a booking incentive...book a show at the event and take home a box...(even if it doesn't hold, maybe some will..)
I cannot stand peeps, but my family loves them...
GREAT IDEA!

Laura, I forgot if you mentioned if you got any takers at the show when you offered this?

katie0128 said:
Now I have a vision of costumed Peeps singing "Y-M-C-A!"

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Now I have a vision of costumed Peeps singing "Y-M-C-A!"

Don't you mean chirping YMCA?

Just loved the peep show :D, the tiny dollar bills just made it... And I'd love to see the YMCA version... So who's going to do that and post it?? I'm sure with a sound track it would be a hit on You Tube :)

OK, so it's totally the wrong time of year for this, but I have a "peep's recipe" (umm, I don't think those 2 words even belong in the same sentence... oh well...) for halloween, when they have the cute white peeps ghosts. For a nice warm up after trick-or-treating, make hot chocolate, top with a dollop of whipped cream and then stick a ghost peep into the cream! The kids love it (and hey, why not add to the sugar high...).

Oh I love Peeps!! But I will have to skip them this Easter :(

Oh... I should have peeped in on this thread a while ago when I was in deep need for a good laugh!!!! Thanks everyone!

Here are 21 disturbingly cute peep pics
http://www.asylum.com/2008/03/18/peep-of-faith-the-most-heavenly-easter-candy-dioramas/

katie0128 said:
Great idea!!:cool:

ShanaSmith said:
Here are 21 disturbingly cute peep pics
http://www.asylum.com/2008/03/18/peep-of-faith-the-most-heavenly-easter-candy-dioramas/
OMG! I loved this!!:love:

Oh so many posts to respond to!!

I love Peeps...I have never met a food that tastes too sweet...that is why Janet has a waist and what was my waist looks like an inflated hot air balloon (and yes, I know I am full of hot air!!)

Peeps HAVE to be fresh for me. I had some pink ones the other day and they were on the stale side...:yuck: :thumbdown: :grumpy: But the yellow ones were as fluffy as a tiny chick's feathers!!

Loved the gut bomb, KG!

Shana, can't wait to get home so I can access the website..I work at a school and the silliest sites are blocked, yet I can click on to a news web site that may have links that are not "school appropriate". I can't link on to view vending machines because they are linked to gambling!:grumpy:

Did you notice in the Peep show that one of the chicks has a cigarette in it's mouth? And the bunny on stage who has brown ** for pasties? (not pastries!!)

And Moose...was 2 pounds when we got him and the name just sounded funny...he has lived up to his name!! He is going Monday for his physical, rabies and distemper shot...I wonder if when I leave the vet's office if it will be like the last time...I had to put a towel over the carrier and it was like carrying the Tazmanian Devil in full rage!! He didn't like them putting him to sleep and shaving his bum. He did not play well with others that day!!

<h2>1. How does "Bookings With Peeps" help boost party sales?</h2><p>"Bookings With Peeps" is a fun and easy way to incentivize guests to book parties, which can ultimately lead to increased sales. By using a playful and creative approach, this method can make the idea of hosting a party more appealing to potential hosts.</p><h2>2. What is the concept behind "Bookings With Peeps"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Bookings With Peeps" is to use the popular Easter candy, Peeps, as a visual representation of the number of guests needed to book a party. By equating ten Peeps to a $1000 party, it makes the idea of hosting seem more achievable and fun.</p><h2>3. How did the idea for "Bookings With Peeps" originally come about?</h2><p>The idea for "Bookings With Peeps" was inspired by a Pampered Chef consultant who used it at a party and saw great success. It was then shared with the consultant's team and has been used and shared by other consultants since then.</p><h2>4. Can "Bookings With Peeps" be used for any type of party? </h2><p>Yes, "Bookings With Peeps" can be used for any type of party, not just Pampered Chef parties. The concept of using a tangible item to represent the number of guests needed can be applied to any direct sales party or event.</p><h2>5. Is "Bookings With Peeps" appropriate for all audiences?</h2><p>Yes, "Bookings With Peeps" is a light-hearted and playful approach that can appeal to a wide range of audiences. However, it's always important to consider your audience and their preferences before incorporating this method into your bookings talk.</p>

1. How does "Bookings With Peeps" help boost party sales?

"Bookings With Peeps" is a fun and easy way to incentivize guests to book parties, which can ultimately lead to increased sales. By using a playful and creative approach, this method can make the idea of hosting a party more appealing to potential hosts.

2. What is the concept behind "Bookings With Peeps"?

The concept behind "Bookings With Peeps" is to use the popular Easter candy, Peeps, as a visual representation of the number of guests needed to book a party. By equating ten Peeps to a $1000 party, it makes the idea of hosting seem more achievable and fun.

3. How did the idea for "Bookings With Peeps" originally come about?

The idea for "Bookings With Peeps" was inspired by a Pampered Chef consultant who used it at a party and saw great success. It was then shared with the consultant's team and has been used and shared by other consultants since then.

4. Can "Bookings With Peeps" be used for any type of party?

Yes, "Bookings With Peeps" can be used for any type of party, not just Pampered Chef parties. The concept of using a tangible item to represent the number of guests needed can be applied to any direct sales party or event.

5. Is "Bookings With Peeps" appropriate for all audiences?

Yes, "Bookings With Peeps" is a light-hearted and playful approach that can appeal to a wide range of audiences. However, it's always important to consider your audience and their preferences before incorporating this method into your bookings talk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies