• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings With Peeps: A Fun and Easy Way to Boost Your Party Sales

P
Pampered Laura
Hi guys, I did something totally hokey at a party last night and it went over really well... I thought about posting it here originally, but wasnt sure my ideas would be welcomed. :p Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained!
I shared this with my team and it's going over pretty well. We think it's cute. :D

I bought boxes of Peeps… 10 to a box, for $1.
During my bookings talk, I held up a box and said “hosting is so easy! All it takes is… TEN PEEPS to have a $1000 party!”
I gave the box of peeps to the folks who booked parties. It was so hokey but that’s part of why it was cute.

It'd work for you guys, too... if you have shows this week.
:thumbup: :chef: :thumbup:

Have a great Easter weekend.

If you take two Peeps and equip them with toothpick lances, you can put them in the microwave and they'll joust.

Joust or explode?

Thanks for the cute idea Laura. However, if I bought peeps I'd probably eat all of them (and then be sick) before my show!

Peepshow
peepshow.jpg

(Thanks, Ann. I got it email today but I just stole yours to go faster.)

That's a good idea, Laura, but I wonder how hard they'll be by August? :confused:

LOL pretty hard. ;)

That is a super cute idea! Too bad I don't have any shows till the first weekend of April! DOH!

Love the peep show! My husband suggested selling peeps at the concession stand at the varsity softball game this Friday. It didn't go over to well. It will probably be rained out anyway. The first one usually is.

Ann R.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
peepshow.jpg

Well, that is ok...I just clicked on quote..that is how easy it was for me to use it!!
I would love to "go gutter" and elaborate on the August comment but I will just say...I think THESE Peeps will be eaten by then!!!

superhugesmilie-1.gif

Oh Ann,

I like that big blue smilie almost as much as KG's big dancing banana! Where do you all find those thing?!

That's, somehow, very disturbing.

Peeps as The Soprano's Bada Bing Club, KG?

My sister emailed that to me earlier in the week!!! I showed that to my DH and he just said that was sick!!!:D

There should be an adult rating on this thread!!:)

Tonight was my only show this week. It would have been a good thing to do, but would it be weird if there were only 4 guests in attendance when I said "only takes 10 peeps!"?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Not as disturbing as that funky, distorted, creepy baby creature in another thread.:)

Well, yeah but that was about as witty a remark as I could think of. I'm still looking for the original of that photo, the cute baby, before the face got morphed into that.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yes, many women must have told you how disturbing your big dancing banana is!!

JAE said:
Tonight was my only show this week. It would have been a good thing to do, but would it be weird if there were only 4 guests in attendance when I said "only takes 10 peeps!"?
Yeah, maybe change it to "let's get YOUR peeps together for a fun show!"
Or something... 10 fit with what I was doing with my party because of how the numbers work. :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, yeah but that was about as witty a remark as I could think of.

I'm still looking for the original of that photo, the cute baby, before the face got morphed into that.
I used to be a cute baby, then I morphed in to this. :yuck:
:D

CookingwithMary said:
Peeps as The Soprano's Bada Bing Club, KG?
badabing_ba_da_bing_sm_nwm.gif

sorry, I could not resist! :D

baychef said:
Yes, many women must have told you how disturbing your big dancing banana is!!
A couple, but most of them really like it.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
A couple, but most of them really like it.
I have a little dancing banana...but I have an even cuter little stick guy dancing....
flhumpy_e0.gif

behave.gif

Um, Kacey... that's not dancing he's doing...

chefann said:
Um, Kacey... that's not dancing he's doing...

Yeah it is... I think he's doing "The Pigeon"...You know, the song/dance Bert used to sing on Sesame Street. Think BeeGee's moves hon...not horny dog moves and you'll be fine. ;)

See, if you have a pure and untainted heart and mind like I do- you would know he was dancing.

(smiling big!)

I am not sure if I could use the Peeps. Why? Well, not everyone likes them and more importantly, I do like them and I would have most of them eaten by the time I arrived at the party (that's why you must eat the yellow ones if you are going to smile with in 30 minutes of eating them!!)
peeps-2.jpg

Too funny, that looks just like my beloved (in heaven now) cat Gus

100_1497.jpg

Kitchen Diva said:
See, if you have a pure and untainted heart and mind like I do- you would know he was dancing.

(smiling big!)
My it is getting deep in here!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I have a picture of my late (and sorely missed) cat Weasel doing that same thing as your smiley...

100_1515.jpg

This is what my cat does with chicks...
Outforastroll.jpg

Kitchen Diva said:
Yeah it is... I think he's doing "The Pigeon"...You know, the song/dance Bert used to sing on Sesame Street. Think BeeGee's moves hon...not horny dog moves and you'll be fine. ;)

(smiling big!)

Ahem...the above statement coming from Miss Chocolate Body Paint herself!:rolleyes:

baychef said:
My it is getting deep in here!!
Would you like to borrow my waders? hee-hee.

Glad you saw the humor in that post- I was kidding, not being a stuck-up snob!

dannyzmom said:
Ahem...the above statement coming from Miss Chocolate Body Paint herself!:rolleyes:

Oh, the chocolate is pure, too! Says so right on the jar! PURE Milk Chocolate! :) Yup, just a bunch of purists over here! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
I have a picture of my late (and sorely missed) cat Weasel doing that same thing as your smiley...
Like this?

kitty.gif

Kitchen Diva said:

(smiling big!)

That would be me! Half the time I have no idea what you're all talking about and the other half of the time I am so shocked!:angel:

Oh Kasey, Gus is beautiful..I am so sorry that he is not with you any more. This is my baby...Moose! He would not stand for anyone putting Peeps on him!
Moose-toosexyforhisfur.jpg

janetupnorth said:
This is what my cat does with chicks...

Outforastroll.jpg
What a chick magnet!!:D

Ann, he is gorgeous! Your cat that is...

Gus and Weasel (in the picture/post after Gus's picture) were brothers/litter mates. Gus developed feline diabetes. We bought the best insulin, and did everything we were supposed to do, but sadly we had to put him down 5 months after he was diagnosed. His leg muscles developed atrophy, and he was walking on his wrists and dragging his hind legs behind him. I was devistated.

Weasel lasted 16 months after we put Gus down. He was so grief stricken that the vet let us put him out of his misery (way too early, he was only 9, and Gus was 8 when we put him down). It was the second most worst day in my life.

I'm a geek that way. I have been unable to have children, and Gus and Weasel were a gift from DH to keep me company while he went out of town for 3 weeks out of every month while he was still in the Air Force. I miss them terribly!

Camilla Bean is a fun cat- but so far she is nothing like the loveable, snuggable, kind, and fun cats that Gus and Weasel were. She's more of a diva...

Sorry for the Hi-jack of the thread...

Kitchen Diva said:
Oh, the chocolate is pure, too! Says so right on the jar! PURE Milk Chocolate! :) Yup, just a bunch of purists over here! :)
Bet we won't hear another Peep outa her about being such a PURE minded person!!
Peeps.jpg

I'm married...nothing wrong with chocolate body paint. Heck after 15 years of being together, I gotta keep things fresh and spice things up a bit.

My DH does say I am as pure as the driven snow. :) hee hee

I'm sure I'll find another time to mention (ahem) that I am so pure and innocent! ;)

Kitchen Diva said:
Ann, he is gorgeous! Your cat that is...

Gus and Weasel (in the picture/post after Gus's picture) were brothers/litter mates. Gus developed feline diabetes. We bought the best insulin, and did everything we were supposed to do, but sadly we had to put him down 5 months after he was diagnosed. His leg muscles developed atrophy, and he was walking on his wrists and dragging his hind legs behind him. I was devistated.

Weasel lasted 16 months after we put Gus down. He was so grief stricken that the vet let us put him out of his misery (way too early, he was only 9, and Gus was 8 when we put him down). It was the second most worst day in my life.

I'm a geek that way. I have been unable to have children, and Gus and Weasel were a gift from DH to keep me company while he went out of town for 3 weeks out of every month while he was still in the Air Force. I miss them terribly!

Camilla Bean is a fun cat- but so far she is nothing like the loveable, snuggable, kind, and fun cats that Gus and Weasel were. She's more of a diva...

Sorry for the Hi-jack of the thread...
I am so sorry...they are beautiful babies!
Moose is a male but he is a diva also!! He always has to be in the same room as I am, but he is not as cuddly as my son's cat is.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That looks like an army.
It looks like a stomach ache to me!!

Cute idea Laura! Too bad I didn't read this last week...:)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
peepshow.jpg

I'm totally digging the stripper Peeps.
I wanna make a Peep village now.:p

<h2>1. How does "Bookings With Peeps" help boost party sales?</h2><p>"Bookings With Peeps" is a fun and easy way to incentivize guests to book parties, which can ultimately lead to increased sales. By using a playful and creative approach, this method can make the idea of hosting a party more appealing to potential hosts.</p><h2>2. What is the concept behind "Bookings With Peeps"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Bookings With Peeps" is to use the popular Easter candy, Peeps, as a visual representation of the number of guests needed to book a party. By equating ten Peeps to a $1000 party, it makes the idea of hosting seem more achievable and fun.</p><h2>3. How did the idea for "Bookings With Peeps" originally come about?</h2><p>The idea for "Bookings With Peeps" was inspired by a Pampered Chef consultant who used it at a party and saw great success. It was then shared with the consultant's team and has been used and shared by other consultants since then.</p><h2>4. Can "Bookings With Peeps" be used for any type of party? </h2><p>Yes, "Bookings With Peeps" can be used for any type of party, not just Pampered Chef parties. The concept of using a tangible item to represent the number of guests needed can be applied to any direct sales party or event.</p><h2>5. Is "Bookings With Peeps" appropriate for all audiences?</h2><p>Yes, "Bookings With Peeps" is a light-hearted and playful approach that can appeal to a wide range of audiences. However, it's always important to consider your audience and their preferences before incorporating this method into your bookings talk.</p>

1. How does "Bookings With Peeps" help boost party sales?

"Bookings With Peeps" is a fun and easy way to incentivize guests to book parties, which can ultimately lead to increased sales. By using a playful and creative approach, this method can make the idea of hosting a party more appealing to potential hosts.

2. What is the concept behind "Bookings With Peeps"?

The concept behind "Bookings With Peeps" is to use the popular Easter candy, Peeps, as a visual representation of the number of guests needed to book a party. By equating ten Peeps to a $1000 party, it makes the idea of hosting seem more achievable and fun.

3. How did the idea for "Bookings With Peeps" originally come about?

The idea for "Bookings With Peeps" was inspired by a Pampered Chef consultant who used it at a party and saw great success. It was then shared with the consultant's team and has been used and shared by other consultants since then.

4. Can "Bookings With Peeps" be used for any type of party?

Yes, "Bookings With Peeps" can be used for any type of party, not just Pampered Chef parties. The concept of using a tangible item to represent the number of guests needed can be applied to any direct sales party or event.

5. Is "Bookings With Peeps" appropriate for all audiences?

Yes, "Bookings With Peeps" is a light-hearted and playful approach that can appeal to a wide range of audiences. However, it's always important to consider your audience and their preferences before incorporating this method into your bookings talk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies