• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Direct Sales Success: Get 3 New Bookings in One Week!

In summary, the speaker talked about how they are an expert summarizer of content. They talked about how they had to get three new bookings for their director on their calendar in the next week. They also talked about how they talked to their sister and got her booked on the calendar. They also talked about how they are going to call some more people.
soccermama
I just LOVE my director! She's so encouraging and wants me to do well... I just love it (yes, I know she benefits when *I* do well, so of course would like that.... but she also knows and *I* know that *I* benefit when I do well!!! lol

Anyway... she called me today and we chatted a bit about my new recruit. Well, I have NOTHING on my calendar right now :( She wants me to be consistent in my show schedule so that my new recruit will be encouraged to do the same....

Here's my challenge: I have until next Wednesday to get 3 new bookings on my calendar. Easy peasy... now to pick up the phone and do it! I do have several people who have expressed interest in a show for October, so I'll call them first ;)

I got an email today from someone that I've been trying to get in touch with for several months!!! She was a great host last year (twice even!) and I really wanted to get another show booked with her. Well, she emails me today wanting to book a December show!!! Of course, I met my new recruit at HER show last year, so I'm passing that one on to her (it's a 3 hour drive... and my recruit has been trying to call her for 2 days!!! lol)

Anyway... off to the school AGAIN this afternoon... tomorrow I will make some calls (well, tomorrow and Saturday ;))

That sounds like a good challenge......... My director kinda did the same thing.... I have had the highest sales two months in a row..... She challegned me to recurit one person by the end of the month!!! Now I have to work on a few maybes

That sounds like a good challenge......... My director kinda did the same thing.... I have had the highest sales two months in a row..... She challegned me to recurit one person by the end of the month!!! Now I have to work on a few maybes

1 down...2 to go...

Called my little sis and get her booking on my calendar! Last weekend of October, but it still counts! I've got a friend I need to get on my October calendar... and a past host who wanted a November show. I'll call them both tomorrow, plus some more maybes... I found an old drawing slip that was marked maybe on the opportunity, so she's getting a call, too ;)

Wow, it sounds like you have an amazing and supportive director! It's great to have someone who not only wants you to do well, but also knows that your success benefits both of you. And it's fantastic that she's encouraging you to be consistent with your show schedule to help motivate your new recruit.I think it's also great that you have a clear goal and a deadline to work towards. It can be challenging to pick up the phone and make those calls, but I have no doubt that you will be able to get those 3 new bookings on your calendar. And it's great that you have some interested people in October already, that will definitely help.And how exciting that you got an email from someone you've been trying to reach for a while! It's always a great feeling when things come together like that. It's also wonderful that you're passing on the booking to your recruit, that shows great teamwork and support.I wish you the best of luck with your calls and I have no doubt that you will reach your goal. Keep up the great work!

Related to Boost Your Direct Sales Success: Get 3 New Bookings in One Week!

What are the key strategies for getting 3 new bookings in one week?

The key strategies for getting 3 new bookings in one week include reaching out to your warm market, using social media to promote your business, offering incentives to potential hosts, and following up consistently with potential hosts.

How can I effectively reach out to my warm market for new bookings?

You can effectively reach out to your warm market by sending personalized messages or making phone calls, hosting a fun get-together or party, and offering exclusive discounts or perks to your friends and family.

What are some creative ways to use social media to promote my direct sales business?

Some creative ways to use social media to promote your direct sales business include hosting online parties or events, collaborating with other direct sales consultants for cross-promotion, and sharing personal testimonials or success stories from your customers or team members.

How can I incentivize potential hosts to book a party with me?

You can incentivize potential hosts by offering them free or discounted products, hosting bonuses or rewards, or hosting a special themed party with exclusive products or offers.

Why is consistent follow-up important for getting new bookings?

Consistent follow-up is important for getting new bookings because it shows your potential hosts that you are genuinely interested in working with them and that you value their business. It also helps keep you top-of-mind and increases the chances of them booking a party with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • babywings76