• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Without Definite Dates | Impact on Host & PP | Show Reservations

In summary, when entering potential hosts into the system, it is important to choose a tentative date for their show and mark it as a booking if they have given permission to do so. This ensures that the host will receive the monthly special. It is also recommended to re-book hosts from their own show to potentially receive double rewards. It is helpful to set a reminder for the booking date to follow up with the host. Additionally, the shows are combined with classes and the dates for these are determined at the beginning of each month.
tlennhoff
I have a number of people that said they wanted to do a show but don't have a definate date yet. Can I put in a "fictional" date in PP or should I not put them in as "bookings"? Does it matter which way I do it? Does it impact their host if I put it in as a booking or if I don't?

If you don't indicate on the show that a booking was made the host won't get the monthly special. That being said, I would only enter someone as a booking if they say that I can put them down and call them later for the date.

I enter in people that have a month in mind and just pick a date for them. Sometimes they end up changing the month and that is okay, but I like to have a semi-chosen date to begin with. And remember that your recruiter/director sees how many bookings you enter so if you enter a bunch, then never hold them your recruiter/director might wonder what you are doing wrong.

Hey, if they might have a show in 6 months, I put them down for a booking and call them a few weeks before the tentative month. If it doesn't happen, no one is out anything...except the potential host special. If it does happen, the previous host usually will help it on its way and is very happy!

Thanks gang that was just what I was looking for. In my case the shows are combined with classes I teach so I know the class will happen and that one of them will be the host for each of the upcoming classes its just a matter of who will make it for which class and we don't have the dates set for all the classes yet as we figure that out at the beginning of each month.

Here's an extra bonusALWAYS RE-BOOK EACH HOST FROM THEIR OWN SHOW!
Again you are out nothing if it does not happen but if it does, won't your hosts all be surprised if they can get two of whatever is being offered. One as the past host booked from as a guest and one as the current host.
I put in a booking date of the first day of the 5th month. This way it comes up in the reminders box so I rememebr to call them.

That's a great idea.

1. What is the impact on the host when booking a party without a definite date?

Booking a party without a definite date can be beneficial for both the host and Pampered Chef. The host can still earn host rewards and bonuses even if the party does not have a specific date set. This also allows the host to have more flexibility in planning and inviting guests.

2. How does booking a party without a definite date affect Pampered Chef?

Booking a party without a definite date helps Pampered Chef in planning and managing inventory. It also allows us to allocate resources and support to the host and their party. It also helps in avoiding cancellations and ensuring a successful party.

3. Can a host still earn host rewards and bonuses when booking a party without a definite date?

Yes, the host can still earn host rewards and bonuses when booking a party without a definite date. As long as the party meets the minimum sales requirement, the host will be eligible for rewards and bonuses.

4. Can a party reservation be changed from a booking without a definite date to a specific date?

Yes, a party reservation can be changed from a booking without a definite date to a specific date. The host can contact their consultant to finalize a date for the party. However, it is important to note that the host may lose some flexibility and benefits by changing to a specific date.

5. What happens if a party with a definite date is canceled?

If a party with a definite date is canceled, the host can choose to either reschedule the party or convert it to a booking without a definite date. If the host chooses to convert it to a booking without a definite date, they will still be eligible for host rewards and bonuses as long as the party meets the minimum sales requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • Bren706