• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Bookings: Don't Pencil In a Date Yet!

In summary, a host in Jan was happy with the Easy Accent Decorator at 60% off since she didn't reach the $500.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Anyone else already having people want to book in the summer? I have some, but won't pencil in a date because they don't know the specials yet!!!

I had one for the end of June, but she just booked May 2.

I usually don't book that far in advance. My family events come first...

Yup! I have a friend who wants to do a picnic party in July. We haven't set a date but she's just looking ahead.

I have 2 for June already. These ladies want back deck parties. We're going to Utah, but not sure when, so I'm waiting to find that out, then we'll book the dates!

I haven't booked that far in advanced.. Working on the current months..

I have 2 for May....that counts as summer here!

I did a catalog show with a woman this month, and when I closed out her show she said she wanted to do a show in May or June. We pulled our our calendars immediately, and based on both of our availability, she's scheduled for 6/29. She was a very motivated Catalog show host, so I know she'll hold.

I tell them it doesn't matter what the special is, the host benefits are what makes having a show.

If there is something she wants I will give her 60% off instead of the host special, if it's not something horking expensive like cookware.

A host in Jan was happy with the Easy Accent Decorator at 60% off since she didn't reach the $500. I have a customer for life with her, as long as I want to do PC. And it was really only 40% out of pocket for me ($10), since she was getting 20% off her host order, anyway.

i have many many people who are deferring to summer when i ask them to book. i tell them i will call them in april for june. if i even get 50% of them to book and hold the show, i will be fully loaded for the month

Related to Summer Bookings: Don't Pencil In a Date Yet!

What is the "Summer Bookings: Don't Pencil In a Date Yet!" promotion?

The "Summer Bookings: Don't Pencil In a Date Yet!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that encourages hosts to book parties for the summer without committing to a specific date. This allows for more flexibility and makes it easier for both the host and the consultant to plan the party.

How does the "Summer Bookings: Don't Pencil In a Date Yet!" promotion work?

To take advantage of this promotion, hosts can choose a specific month or even just a season for their party, rather than a specific date. The consultant will then work with the host to find a date that works for both parties. If a date cannot be agreed upon, the host can cancel the party without any penalties.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Summer Bookings: Don't Pencil In a Date Yet!" promotion?

The main benefit of this promotion is flexibility for both the host and the consultant. It allows for parties to be planned around busy summer schedules and makes it easier to find a date that works for both parties. Additionally, if the party cannot be scheduled, the host can cancel without any fees.

Can I still earn host rewards with the "Summer Bookings: Don't Pencil In a Date Yet!" promotion?

Yes, hosts can still earn host rewards with this promotion. As long as the party meets the minimum sales requirement, the host will receive all of the usual host rewards, such as free products and discounts.

How do I take advantage of the "Summer Bookings: Don't Pencil In a Date Yet!" promotion?

To participate in this promotion, simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know that you are interested in booking a party for the summer without committing to a specific date. They will guide you through the process and help you find a date that works for both parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking