• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef and Need Help!

In summary, Melissa wants her friends to set dates for her first official Pampered Chef show, but they are giving her a hard time. She offers to help out and send out the invitations, but also wants her friends to get their first choice of dates. She tells them about the Charter gift and how they only need to do a few things to get it.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Hello- I am new to selling Pampered Chef. I haven't officially signed up yet- I will tomorrow. I have 11 people who agreed to hosts shows. Of course a lot of them say in the Spring, or Summer. Which is fine. I am OK with having some shows in the future in case I start to have little bookings.

However, even the ones who did not say Summer or Spring, are giving me the hardest time about setting a date. I have no doubt that my friends will pull through, but I am the type of person who wants to have my schedule set and know what is going to happen when! What can I do (I don't want to push on my friends) to get them to set dates!

THANKS!!

Welcome!

I would tell them you want them to get their first choice of dates. Remember that those that help you in your first 30 days get a special gift - tell them and hopefully some of them will book earlier.

I would also tell them to invite people you don't know and for those people to bring friends. Tell them that you want to get past your circle of friends as soon as you can so your business can grow (and so they don't feel like you are leaning on them to keep your business going).

You want to try to book as many dates as possible in your first 30 days. Like Beth said, let them know they receive a free gift for hosting in your first 30 days. Also, if it's a close friend or family, let them know that you get alot of great benefits for having shows with in your first 30 days, this may get them to book sooner than later. Plus, there is an AWESOM host special right now that they shouldn't miss out on.

Those are good suggestions! I would also offer to send out the invites for them. I just started sending out the invites myself, and I have had better turnouts at my shows. I think that takes some of the pressure off of them. You can tell them that all they will have to do is take orders, buy the ingredients, and open their home to you, and they will get lots of free product. Really push this month's host special. I got 2 catalog shows booked on Saturday because people want to use the 60% off items to buy the cookware!!!

Thanks all for your help! I am going to send out their invites. I do not have any materials yet- should get tomorrow. So, I think that will help, once I can give them a hostess packet. Thanks again! Melissa!

Hold your own kick off show, that way you can try to get bookings from that too. People may be more encouraged to book when at a party.

Tell them how excited you are to start on your new adventure and that you want to get off to a great start. Tell them your available dates (have them all be within 2 to 3 weeks if you can) They definetly will want to get their first chioce so they need to let you know! Do not tell them how many people you have willing to help you get started then they may think you do not need them. Tell them about the Charter gift. Since you are doing the invites tell tham they will only need to do a few things...
Get you their gust list (by daye you request)
Tell everyone Now about the show
Call guests 2 days before
and pickup the ingredients (unless you are supplying them)
collect orders from people who can not attend (gives them more free stuff!)
that's about it!

Good luck!

1. How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To sign up as a consultant, you can visit our website at www.pamperedchef.com and click on the "Become a Consultant" button. From there, you will be prompted to fill out an application and pay the enrollment fee. Once completed, you will have access to your online consultant account and can start building your business!

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, attend exclusive training events, and have access to a supportive community of consultants. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be your own boss!

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! You can either host an in-person party at your home or a virtual party online. Simply contact a consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

4. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We also have a line of products specifically designed for kids and entertaining. You can check out our full product catalog on our website.

5. How can I place an order with Pampered Chef?

You can place an order by hosting a party, attending a party, or ordering directly from a consultant. You can also place an order on our website or through our mobile app. If you need assistance, our customer service team is available to help you with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • MrsNetNut404