• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book February & Get Rewarded: Catty Specials & Double Points!

In summary, the speaker is trying to plan ahead for a successful February and is considering offering special deals and incentives to encourage early bookings. They mention having one show on the 20th and two more to schedule. One idea is to offer a free stone from the Monthly Host Special for shows that reach a certain amount. The speaker also mentions wanting to offer catty specials, which is short for catalog specials. They then have a realization and clarify what catty stands for.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I really want a solid February to accrue as many double points as I can because I am going to New Orleans and Europe! :) So I just want to offer something that will get people to book February because people always feel like it's too soon and I have no early bookings. I have one on the 20th, a catty, and 2 I have to schedule still. Any ideas? I also want to offer catty specials as well so I can really stack the points!

You could offer to make their Monthly Host Special Free with some specifics...the three stones they offer for shows up to $649, allow them to get one free, you pay the 40%. Of course, you want to make a rule that their show must reach $400 in order to the host special free. If they get to $650, you could tell them they pick one of equal or less value and it'll be free.

pchockeymom said:
You could offer to make their Monthly Host Special Free with some specifics...the three stones they offer for shows up to $649, allow them to get one free, you pay the 40%. Of course, you want to make a rule that their show must reach $400 in order to the host special free. If they get to $650, you could tell them they pick one of equal or less value and it'll be free.

This is exactly what I am offering to book early in the month. The back half of my month looks great, but my first show is the 12th. :yuck::eek:

So I offered a free stone if they book specific dates.

I'm sorry, I'm just starting out, but I was curious what a catty is? Thanks!

FPeti said:
I'm sorry, I'm just starting out, but I was curious what a catty is? Thanks!

Catalog :)

Haha. Duh I'm dumb. I totally just figured it out!! Thank you though!

1. What is "Book February & Get Rewarded"?

"Book February & Get Rewarded" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. It rewards hosts with exclusive catty specials and double points for booking and hosting a party during this time.

2. How do I qualify for the catty specials and double points?

To qualify for the catty specials and double points, you must book and host a Pampered Chef party during the month of February. The party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and be submitted by the end of the month.

3. What are the catty specials?

The catty specials are exclusive deals and discounts on select Pampered Chef products that are only available for hosts during the month of February. These specials can vary each year and are a great way to get even more value out of your party.

4. How many points do I earn for hosting a party during "Book February & Get Rewarded"?

During "Book February & Get Rewarded", you will earn double points for hosting a party. This means that for every dollar in sales, you will receive two points instead of the usual one. These points can then be redeemed for free or discounted products.

5. Can I combine "Book February & Get Rewarded" with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, you can combine "Book February & Get Rewarded" with other Pampered Chef promotions, as long as they are valid during the month of February. This includes the Host Bonus program, which allows hosts to earn free products based on the sales from their party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • D_Patel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • Bren706