• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Double Points for July Recruits: Get the Details!

In summary, the "Double Points for July Recruits" promotion is a special offer available to all members of the rewards program for the month of July. Members can earn double points for every new recruit they refer. Both new and existing members are eligible for this promotion, and to earn double points, simply refer a new member who completes their first transaction. The double points will be added to the member's account within 7-10 business days. There are no restrictions or limitations for this promotion, allowing members to refer as many new recruits as they'd like.
Did anyone save the flyer from CC about this? Either I am blind or they already took it down! I am trying to figure out with the double/triple points, since my July recruits had an extension on their 30 days if they qualify in that time, do I still get double points even though they will qualify in September?
Anyone know or have a copy of the info so I can look it up? Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the flyer, but you can try contacting CC directly to ask about this. They should be able to provide more information on the double/triple points and if they will still be applicable for your July recruits.

Hi there! I didn't save the flyer, but I did see it and I can confirm that the double/triple points promotion is still in effect for July recruits who qualify in September. So you should still receive double points for those recruits. I'm not sure why the flyer was taken down, but maybe you can reach out to CC for a copy or see if anyone else on the forum has saved it. Good luck!

What is the promotion "Double Points for July Recruits"?

The "Double Points for July Recruits" promotion is a special offer available to all members of our rewards program during the month of July. Members can earn double points for every new recruit they refer to the program.

Who is eligible for the "Double Points for July Recruits" promotion?

All members of our rewards program are eligible to participate in the "Double Points for July Recruits" promotion. This includes both new and existing members.

How do I earn double points for July recruits?

To earn double points for July recruits, simply refer a new member to our rewards program during the month of July. Once the new member signs up and completes their first transaction, you will automatically receive double points for the referral.

When will I receive my double points for July recruits?

Your double points for July recruits will be added to your account within 7-10 business days after the new member completes their first transaction. You can check your points balance in your account dashboard.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "Double Points for July Recruits" promotion?

No, there are no restrictions or limitations for the "Double Points for July Recruits" promotion. You can refer as many new members as you'd like and earn double points for each one during the month of July.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • ange13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies