• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Giving the Gift of Hosting: Offering a Special to My August Guest Book Host

In summary, "Giving the Gift of Hosting" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where you can reward your August guest book host with a free gift when they host a party for you. To participate, you must have a guest book party scheduled for the month of August and your host must redeem the special offer within 90 days by hosting a party with a minimum of $200 in sales. This promotion is only available for non-consultant hosts, but consultants can still earn rewards for hosting a party for themselves. The free gift for participating may vary and is subject to availability, with past examples including kitchen tools, cookware, and recipe books.
leannvv
I had a guest book a show off one she attended in August.
She had her show in September.
She wants to have another show in February.
So I get to offer the HOST special to the original August host?

Forgive- I am new(er) and gave my book to my new recruit over Xmas until she gets her stuff! :)

No, the host specail only gets offered to the host of the party and the host off which the show was heldl

If she booked a show in Feb off the show she held in Sept. then she would actually be eligible for the Host Bonus as the Host and the Past Host - meaning in Feb, she could choose 4 pieces of stoneware for 60% off. BUT only if the show was recorded as a booking from her past show.

But the original August host would NOT be able to get the host special. The past host can only get the special if the show was booked off of theirs.

pamperedgirl3 said:
But the original August host would NOT be able to get the host special. The past host can only get the special if the show was booked off of theirs.

That's correct - the August host is out of the picture at this point....unless she also wants to book for Feb!;)

1. What is "Giving the Gift of Hosting"?

"Giving the Gift of Hosting" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where you can reward your August guest book host with a free gift when they host a party for you. It's a great way to show your appreciation for their support and also encourage them to host a party for you.

2. How does the promotion work?

To participate in the promotion, you must have a guest book party scheduled for the month of August. At the party, your host will receive a special offer that they can redeem when they host a party for you. They will also receive a free gift from us as a thank you for hosting.

3. What are the requirements for my guest book host to redeem the special offer?

To redeem the special offer, your guest book host must schedule and host a party for you within 90 days of their own party. The party must have a minimum of $200 in sales to qualify for the special offer.

4. Can I participate in the promotion if I am a consultant?

Unfortunately, this promotion is only available for hosts who are not consultants. However, you can still earn rewards for hosting a party for yourself as a consultant.

5. What is the free gift that my host will receive for participating in the promotion?

The free gift for participating in the promotion may vary and is subject to availability. Your host will receive more information about the free gift at their party. Some examples of past free gifts include kitchen tools, cookware, and recipe books.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
barbh
  • LakesideMom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Boomerjojo