• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Power of Asking: Book Your February Shows Now!

In summary, a woman called all of her past customers to inquire about their satisfaction with their product and to see if they would be interested in booking a show.
chefkristin
Gold Member
As of yesterday morning I had nothing on my calendar as far as shows.
I was at work yesterday, not really in the mood to be there so I send out a few emails. I now have 2 cooking shows and a catalog show on the books for February. I told them that they would be helping meet a goal too since it is DOUBLE POINTS in February!!!! ASK! ASK! ASK!:D

Yeah, once you get over that uncomfortable feeling, it is so easy to just ask! When I sold Mary Kay it was so hard to get bookings. Now they come to me sometimes! It's great.

I know! I too don't aske enough and when I do I am amazed at the results! I recently went through all my receipts for the last year and made a list of people to call.....4 of them have booked a show or catalog show with me! And, I'm not done yet....

Call people....call!

pamperedlinda said:
I know! I too don't aske enough and when I do I am amazed at the results! I recently went through all my receipts for the last year and made a list of people to call.....4 of them have booked a show or catalog show with me! And, I'm not done yet....

Call people....call!

You called all of hosts or guests?

How awesome!!!
I made a few calls the other day and got one booking - I was so excited abotu that one booking I stopped makign calls - bahahah - I am such a phone-aphobe. Could you imagine the #'s I'd be doing if I'd just pick up the dang phone!?!?

I feel like I would annoy my past hosts/guests too much if I call too...I send out a monthly newsletter as it is, and offer incentives for booking almost every month...and no bites...does anyone send out monthly emails plus makes calls?

jenniferknapp said:
I feel like I would annoy my past hosts/guests too much if I call too...I send out a monthly newsletter as it is, and offer incentives for booking almost every month...and no bites...does anyone send out monthly emails plus makes calls?

I send out monthly newsletters...and I make a few calls here & there when one of you guys perks me up - LOL

Okay, maybe I do need to start doing this...I am all about emailing and getting a lot done in a little time... but maybe I should call as well. I know there are a lot of threads out there on this, but you just have their receipt in front of you, and ask how they like their _____ and if they have any questions, etc...and see if they are wanting to book a show? anything else? I started in August...is that too far back to start making my first call to these customers to see how they like their products?

I heard a tele class from Belinda Ellsworth about the "Power of One" and talking on the phone.

Think about it this way, if you make 10 phone calls and receive two bookings and let's say that your average show is $500. So take $500 X 2 = $1,000 X 20% or 22% commission = $200 or $220. That's $20 or $22 for every phone call you make. Is it worth it to get on the phone? Yup, I think it is.

that's a great way to think of a phone call. i am going to put that on my bulletin board to look at every day. Maybe it will encourage me to pick up the phone.

jenniferknapp said:
You called all of hosts or guests?
I didn't call everyone of them. I looked through the receipts to see what they had ordered and then picked a list from there. Yes, I did call a mixture of both hosts and guests.

I got a great suggestion from my upline. When you make calls and don't reach people, make up a post card and sent it to them. She suggested having them ready to go in front of you with a book of stamps. You jot a quick note and then drop it in the mail in the AM. I'm trying this for the first time, so we'll see how it goes.

I have a bunch of different Nancy's cards: Check us out, interest in a Cooking Show, and a blank just because I use.

This way, I won't feel like if I missed them that my call was a waste of time.

Also,
next month is the double stone sale. Everyone loves a stone, so start calling everyone that has already ordered one!
I think February is going to be my biggest month!

dannyzmom said:
How awesome!!!
I made a few calls the other day and got one booking - I was so excited abotu that one booking I stopped makign calls - bahahah - I am such a phone-aphobe. Could you imagine the #'s I'd be doing if I'd just pick up the dang phone!?!?

I do the same thing! I made myself a promise that I would call everyone who ordered to find out how they like their products. I'm starting tonight on the November shows (a little behind but I didn't want to call close to Christmas) & will then call my December shows. I want to be caught up by the time I need to start calling January. I'd like to call them within 30 days so if they have a problem we can take care of it for free.

I'm also making a list of everyone who ordered stoneware & will start to call them next week or the week after. I REALLY want to have a heavy February so I can get double points! I'm aiming high this year for level 3!

1. What is "Unlocking the Power of Asking: Book Your February Shows Now!" all about?

"Unlocking the Power of Asking" is a book written by Pampered Chef's founder, Doris Christopher. It offers tips and strategies on how to effectively ask for bookings and grow your business in the month of February.

2. How can this book help me in my Pampered Chef business?

This book provides practical advice and proven techniques to help you increase your bookings and sales in February. It also offers insights on how to build relationships with your customers and create a successful business.

3. Is this book only applicable for February shows?

While this book is specifically focused on February shows, the strategies and techniques can be applied throughout the year to continue growing your business. The principles of effective asking can be used in any month to increase bookings and sales.

4. Can I purchase this book even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, this book is available for anyone who is interested in learning how to effectively ask for bookings and grow their business. The tips and advice can be applied to any direct sales or small business.

5. How can I purchase a copy of "Unlocking the Power of Asking: Book Your February Shows Now!"?

You can purchase a copy of this book through the Pampered Chef website or your consultant. It is also available in e-book format for easy access on your electronic devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ConniePC
  • mama2emma
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kbuck
  • blarrabee