• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer 2013 New Product Video

,I tried to watch the video but just stayed a white screen.Great job Sheila!!! It was great! Thanks so much for sharing it!Carolyn, not sure what's up. I had someone test it before I posted to ensure that it's a public link. Since she & Deb could both see it, I'm going to have to assume that maybe the issue is on your end? Do you have another computer you can use to try again?ETA: Or maybe a different web browser?Nicely done! Thanks for sharingGreat job. Can we post that for others to see? If so, I'm not sure how. Thank you
Sheila
Gold Member
If you are happy with your February calendar and are booking March Shows, here's the video I did for the Okinawa Consultants. They had their meeting this morning while I was still sleeping (evening for them) and have already seen the video, so I can share it with everyone else now! :DClick here >>> Spring/Summer 2013 New Product VideoTHIS IS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA! Not designed for YouTube or anywhere else on the web. ;)

Sheila I tried to watch the video but just stayed a white screen.

Great job Sheila!!! It was great! Thanks so much for sharing it!

Carolyn, not sure what's up. I had someone test it before I posted to ensure that it's a public link. Since she & Deb could both see it, I'm going to have to assume that maybe the issue is on your end? Do you have another computer you can use to try again?ETA: Or maybe a different web browser?

Nicely done! Thanks for sharing

great job!! Thanks for sharing

Great job. Can we post that for others to see? If so, I'm not sure how. Thank you

Does anyone have a flyer on what products we earned at each level?

go to consultants corner, link in bottom left corner to the flyer - "free for all -see what you earned"

chef Marla said:
... Can we post that for others to see? If so, I'm not sure how. Thank you

Sorry, just saw your question. Yes. Just copy the URL & post on your FB page. ;)

Great job, Sheila! Thanks for sharing.

Sheila, Thank you very much for making the spring/summer 2013 new product video for social media...I just added it to my timeline. I certainly hope to get some bookings from it. Thanks again. :)

Thank you so much! That is awesome!!

Very nice Sheila, thank you for sharing!

This sounds neat! When I go to the page it says:

"Video Unavailable This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings."

Any ideas?

Connie

What are the new products featured in the Spring/Summer 2013 New Product Video?

The new products featured in the Spring/Summer 2013 New Product Video include the Quick Cooker, the Veggie Spiralizer, the Grill Pan, the Quick Slice and the Ice Cream Maker.

What are the benefits of the Quick Cooker?

The Quick Cooker is a versatile kitchen tool that can pressure cook, slow cook, sauté, and steam. It also has a digital display and various safety features for ease of use.

How does the Veggie Spiralizer work?

The Veggie Spiralizer is a spiral slicer that turns vegetables into noodles for a healthier alternative to pasta. Simply insert the vegetable into the slicer and turn the handle to create long, thin strands.

What is the Quick Slice used for?

The Quick Slice is a handheld kitchen gadget that can quickly and easily slice fruits and vegetables into even slices. It is perfect for making salads, snacks, and garnishes.

Does the Ice Cream Maker require electricity?

No, the Ice Cream Maker does not require electricity. It uses ice and rock salt to freeze and churn the ice cream mixture, making it a great tool for outdoor gatherings and parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies