• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Boost Your February Bookings? Here's My Secret!

but I also know that if the show is not that successful, they may not want to take the chance of us giving them an extra stone and it would just be wasted money.Cindy that is a good idea, but if the show does very well($800 for example) giving them an extra stone will be cheaper than the 60% off. I know I would like to hear an extra free stone (plus they don't realize that we get paid commission on the extra stone so it looks like we are more generous) but I also know that if the show is not that successful, they may not want to take the chance of us giving them an extra stone and it would just be wasted money.
D_Patel
This is what iam doing to fill my Februaury up.... i want level 2 this year.

Ok so stones are on sale at 20% off, so at my January shows iam saying if you book a February show you can choose a stone for free to be added on to your show.

I will add it on to the hosts order and pay the difference, i will only offer a few stones to choose from so you figure say they choose the Medium round at 20%off it would be $ 15.20 plus if you use the hosts discount say another 20% off it would cost me $12.00 or so !

I just really want a ton of shows to get as many double points as i can earn !!!

What do ya think ???

Great idea!

That is a great idea. It will end up costing you less in the long run actually because you will get paid commission on that item.
large round stone 19
-20% guest special 3.8
=15.2
-20% host discount 3.04
=12.16
-20% commission 2.43
= Grand total $9.73

Kate I love that picture of your cat!

I don't have any January shows though!!:D I am going to send some kind of email out to everyone tomorrow. Either just a flyer or some kind of promotion.

That is a great idea. I was thinking of offering either an extra $10 in product or a $10 gift certificate (hosts choice) to be used later or to be given as a gift. I can't really afford to give much more, but I'm almost afraid $10 won't be enough to get some people hooked.

I like the FREE stone idea. I want more Feb bookings too so I will try and offer them at my next 2 shows next week! thanks!

I may do the Medium round stone too. I guess when you figure the price for the special, take off the host discount and then comission it's not so bad.

I was thinking of doing a stone for the price of the day....

Example, hosts on Feb 4 could get a stone for $4.

plus it is double points and heck i will pay $10.00 for a show ! I know my commision will be a lot more than $10.00 !!!! If the hosts show is good you will get even more of a discount !!! The way i look at it, it is soo worth it in the long run !!!

DebbieJ said:
I was thinking of doing a stone for the price of the day....

Example, hosts on Feb 4 could get a stone for $4.

Even better idea!!!!!

I would add it to the host's order. The host gets the 20% off after the two host special stones and then they get the discount of at least 20% up to 30 %. So if your host has a $800 show they would get the 20% for guest special and then the 30% for the host discount, so you would actually get the stone for 50% off plus I think we still get commission on the other 50%. So you are really getting that stone for 70% off. I hope all that makes sence.

What about offering to buy one of their two stones in February that they get for 60% for them when they host a show that closes in February and has at least $300 in sales? That will save you even more and still comes across as pretty generous. Just a thought.

pc_cindy said:
What about offering to buy one of their two stones in February that they get for 60% for them when they host a show that closes in February and has at least $300 in sales? That will save you even more and still comes across as pretty generous. Just a thought.

Cindy that is a good idea, but if the show does very well($800 for example) giving them an extra stone will be cheaper than the 60% off. I know I would like to hear an extra free stone (plus they don't realize that we get paid commission on the extra stone so it looks like we are more generous)

Related to Want to Boost Your February Bookings? Here's My Secret!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in February?

Hosting a party in February is a great way to get some exclusive deals and discounts on our products. Plus, with Valentine's Day and Super Bowl parties coming up, it's the perfect time to stock up on kitchen essentials.

How can I encourage my friends and family to book a party with me in February?

We recommend reaching out to your network and letting them know about our limited-time offers and promotions for February. You can also offer to host a joint party with a friend to make it more fun and inviting.

What are some fun themes for a February Pampered Chef party?

For February, you can have a "Love Your Kitchen" theme, where guests can learn how to make romantic meals for their significant others. You can also have a "Game Day Eats" theme, where guests can learn how to make delicious snacks for their Super Bowl parties.

Are there any incentives for hosting a party in February?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. Plus, if you book a party in February, you'll also get a special gift from us as a thank you for choosing to host with us.

What are some ways to make my February Pampered Chef party more engaging?

We suggest having a cooking demonstration or a hands-on activity for your guests, such as making their own personalized pizzas or decorating heart-shaped cookies. You can also incorporate games and prizes to make the party more interactive and fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706