• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book More Shows for February with Host Specials

In summary, the host specials for February include a free kitchen tool, a discount on the host's order, and a chance to earn free products for reaching certain party sales and booking goals. To take advantage of these specials, you can share them with friends and family, host a party yourself, and offer additional incentives for bookings. The host specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but there is no limit to the number of bookings you can earn and they are only available for parties in February.
pamperedmomto3
My husband held an open house and booked several shows from the open house in February. We don't need any new items at 60% off. How can I use the host specials to help book shows for the end of February?

If your husband lives with you, he is not eligible to get the booking benefit.

BethCooks4U said:
If your husband lives with you, he is not eligible to get the booking benefit.

Really? I've never heard that before. I know that if you (the consultant) are the host, you don't get the host benefits. My DH hosted my first show and invited his friends - so it really was his show - and there was never any question from HO about him having the same name and address.

:blushing:
Did I get away with something I shouldn't have?

Yes it appears you did. (oops)Go to consultants corner- policies and procedures- page 6 Under Consultant hosted shows.
It mentions if anyone in your household hosts or the consultant hosts they do not get the booking benefit.

It's to keep you from putting the show in your husband or children's names and getting the benefits off of it.

1. What are the host specials for February?

The host specials for February include a free kitchen tool with a minimum party sales of $200, a discount on the host's order based on party sales, and a chance to earn free products based on the number of bookings from their party.

2. How can I book more shows for February with these specials?

You can book more shows for February by sharing the host specials with your friends and family, hosting a party yourself, and offering incentives such as additional free products for party bookings during February.

3. Can I combine the host specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the host specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and apply them to your order if you have a higher party sales.

4. Is there a limit to the number of bookings I can earn from my party?

No, there is no limit to the number of bookings you can earn from your party. The more bookings you get, the more free products you can earn from the host specials.

5. Are the host specials only available for parties in February?

Yes, the host specials are only available for parties held in February. However, you can still earn host rewards for parties held in other months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
FPeti
  • MaddyandOwensMom