• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking off a Consultant Hosted Show

In summary, a Consultant Hosted Show is a party or gathering organized by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can see and try out products. To book off a show, contact a consultant and set a date and time. No need to provide anything as the consultant will bring all necessary products. Benefits include free and discounted products, trying new products and recipes, and spending time with friends and family. Shows typically last 2-3 hours, but may vary.
shuttermonster
I just closed a show I hosted. I had one show booked for February. So does that mean that I can order 2 items @60% off since she booked off of me? Hmmmm... these things do get confusing.:yuck:

Consultant as host
shuttermonster said:
I just closed a show I hosted. I had one show booked for February. So does that mean that I can order 2 items @60% off since she booked off of me? Hmmmm... these things do get confusing.:yuck:

Consultants cannot get the past host booking benefit.

It depends on the specific rules and policies of the show you hosted and the company you are affiliated with. Some companies may allow you to order 2 items at 60% off, while others may have different incentives for hosting a show. It's best to check with your company or hostess for clarification on the rewards for hosting a show.

What is a Consultant Hosted Show?

A Consultant Hosted Show is a party or gathering organized by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can see and try out our products. The consultant will demonstrate how to use the products and guests can place orders if they are interested.

How do I book off a Consultant Hosted Show?

To book off a Consultant Hosted Show, simply contact your consultant and let them know that you are interested in hosting a party. They will work with you to set a date and time that works for both of you.

Do I need to provide anything for the show?

No, you do not need to provide anything for the show. Your consultant will bring all the necessary products and materials for the demonstration. You may want to provide some light refreshments for your guests, but it is not required.

What are the benefits of hosting a show?

There are many benefits to hosting a show. As a host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the sales made at your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out new products and learn new recipes. Plus, it's a fun and social way to spend time with friends and family.

How long does a Consultant Hosted Show typically last?

A Consultant Hosted Show usually lasts about 2-3 hours. This includes time for the demonstration, ordering, and socializing with your guests. However, the length may vary depending on the number of guests and the products being demonstrated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Boomerjojo