• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant/Host Booking Benifits

In summary, booking a party with a Pampered Chef consultant offers the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, access to exclusive specials, and the chance to learn new recipes and cooking techniques. The number of free products you can earn depends on the total sales from your party, with the ability to choose which products you want. Hosting a virtual party also offers additional benefits, such as reaching a wider audience and earning even more rewards through online orders. Even if you don't have many guests at your party, you can still earn host rewards as long as the party reaches a minimum of $200 in sales and by encouraging guests to place online orders.
pamperedpnina
Do I get booking benefits from a show that was booked at a show I held? I.e can I but stoneware at 60% when one of my customers who booked from MY previous show holds hers?

No. Consultants don't get the booking benefit.

It depends on the specific booking benefits offered by the show and the policies of the show and your own business. Some shows may offer booking benefits that extend to subsequent shows or orders, while others may only apply the benefits to the original booking. It's best to check with the show organizers or your own business policies to see if you can take advantage of these benefits.

1. What are the benefits of booking a party with a Pampered Chef consultant?

Booking a party with a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, including the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, access to exclusive host-only specials, and the chance to learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

2. How many free products can I earn as a host?

The number of free products you can earn as a host depends on the total sales from your party. For every $200 in sales, you can earn one 60% off item and up to three 50% off items.

3. Can I choose which products I want for my free and discounted items?

Yes, as a host, you have the opportunity to choose which products you want for your free and discounted items. You can select from a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items.

4. Are there any additional benefits for hosting a virtual party?

Yes, hosting a virtual party offers additional benefits such as the ability to invite more guests and reach a wider audience, the convenience of hosting from your own home, and the option to earn even more rewards through online orders.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I don't have many guests at my party?

Yes, even if you don't have many guests at your party, you can still earn host rewards. As long as your party reaches a minimum of $200 in sales, you will be eligible for host rewards. You can also earn additional rewards by encouraging your guests to place online orders after the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DeeDee616
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • workingontwo