• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Booking & Stoneware Rewards

In summary, Julie can get the past host special. She can also order any product she wants at a reduced price through P3 (Pampered Partner Plus). There are a few ways to buy products for yourself, but the most popular way is through a kit enhancement order.
TJMagoo
I have 2 questions:

1: I just closed a show for Julie. At her show, one of her guests, Lindsey, booked a show. What does that entitle Julie to receive?

2: When you signed up as a consultant in September, you get 3 pieces of stoneware for free when you hit $1250 in sales your first 30 days. I accomplished this - how will I be notified to make my selection on the stoneware? Is this something that will be emailed to me?

I have one more question. When my pampered chef dollars are in there, how do I redeem them? Is there a certain order form I have to use?

If Julie gets invited to Lindsey's show. Which she probably will. Julie can get the past host special. I can't answer question 2.

Question 3: Did you go onto consultants corner and deposit the PC dollars yet?

I have to deposit the PC dollars or does the HO do this for me? I have to close one show tomorrow to put me over the $1250 in sales, so I don't have them yet. I just wasn't sure where it would show the $200 in PC dollars and how I order free products.

Julie (as the Past Host) will get to choose one of the current host specials available to Lindsey. So if Lindsey's show is in November, Julie can choose ANYTHING in the catalog at 60% off. Julie will also get 10% off of her other items for a year from the date of her party.

A few days after you submit your $1250 in sales, you will get an email saying the PC Dollars have been deposited into your account. You can use them as a payment method (alone or combined with your PC debit card) to order on non-commission orders such as supply orders & sample orders through P3 (Pampered Partner Plus) or sample orders & outlet orders on Consultant's Corner. PC Dollars cannot be used to pay for a Personal Website (PWS).

I hope that helps, let me know if you need more clarification. =)

Oh, and yes you will also receive an email asking for your stoneware choices. There will be a link that takes you to Consultant's Corner. =)

Make sure you marked Lindsey's show under Julie's or she won't get the credit.

Thank you very much for the information.

One more question on the PC dollars. I can use this to buy products for myself, correct? How would I enter that order?

There are a few ways you can buy products for yourself:1. As a consultant, you can still be a host of a show. You get the same benefits a regular host gets, except you can't get the booking benefit. You don't earn commission on the products you purchase as a host, but you still get the host discount. (You can't use PC $ on a show though.)2. Supply order: you enter it into P3 (Pampered Partner Plus) as a New-Noncommission order, then select "supply order". There are some products on there and it changes each season. HO puts a few products on there that are used in some of the new recipes that came out for that season. They are at a reduced price on the supply order. You can use PC$ in the payment section.3. Personal order: it goes in as a non-commission order, too. You receive a discount on items you purchase. In the payment options, there will be an option to select PC$.4. Kit Enhancement order: Also gets entered in by selecting a "new non-commission order". You can also use PC$ on this. In your 4th month you are able to place one kit enhancement order. You can purchase one of any item you want at 40% off. I can't remember the total purchase limit off the top of my head, but it's in the Consultant Policy Guide. Go to CC (consultant's corner) and it's one of the first links on the right hand column of links. You'll really want to read that. It's such a great resource and has so much information that answers a lot of questions consultants have.

TJMagoo said:
I have one more question. When my pampered chef dollars are in there, how do I redeem them? Is there a certain order form I have to use?

If I were you, I would save your PCD for your kit enhancement. In your 4th month, you're eligible for $500 worth of product for $300 and if you have that much in PCD, those can pay for it. That's what I'm doing, just wanted to pass it on =D

Did your director help you with any of this during training? And have you read the business guide? There are so many helpful things in there..and your director should have covered these basics in training.

Kit Enhancement rocks! Whatever month you signed is a partial month. You have to be active (at least $150 in Commissionable Sales) for the first full 3 months to qualify for the KE in the 4th full month. So you signed in Sept. Oct, Nov & Dec are your first full 3 months where you have to do at least $150 in Commissionable Sales each month to qualify for the KE in Jan (your 4th full month). You can get up to $500 in retail value at 40% off ... which leaves a balance of $300 if you maximize that benefit. Any PC$ that you have can be applied to that $300. Any remaining balance would be what you pay out of pocket. So if you earn $200 PC and you want to spend them all on that KE, you would still owe $100 for $500 in products (assuming you maximized the benefit ~ less if you ordered less). You can break up the PC $ and use them any way you want. If you want to use $45.73 on a supply order & the rest on products, you can. :D

No my director did not go over any of this, which is why I am asking here.

I didn't even know anything about the kit enhancement. I already hit the $1250 in my first 30 days, so I should be good to redeem this in my 4th month.

Thanks everyone for your help.

No oroblem! That's what we're here for!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and social event with your friends and family.

How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

Booking a Pampered Chef party is easy! You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to book a party. You can choose to host a party in person or online.

What is the Stoneware Rewards program?

The Stoneware Rewards program is a special incentive for hosts who book and hold a Pampered Chef party. It allows hosts to earn free and discounted stoneware products, which are known for their durability and versatility in the kitchen.

How do I earn rewards through the Stoneware Rewards program?

To earn rewards through the Stoneware Rewards program, you simply need to book and hold a Pampered Chef party. The more guests who attend and the higher the party sales, the more rewards you will earn.

Can I use my rewards towards any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can use your Stoneware Rewards towards any Pampered Chef product, not just stoneware. This includes our full range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Cookin' Mama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies