• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock 60% Off: Booking Benefits for Past Hosts at Pampered Chef

In summary, the Past Host Booking Benefit is a special promotion for past hosts of Pampered Chef parties. To qualify for the benefit, hosts must book another party within a designated timeframe. The rewards for this benefit may vary, but typically include free or discounted products and special host-exclusive items. The benefit can be used multiple times as long as the qualifications are met, and rewards can be redeemed by informing the consultant when booking the party.
carolcooks
Hi all, I am new to Pampered Chef and am just now getting to where I am doing shows that were booked from my first couple of shows. My question to you all is this...I have a host that did a show for me in December and booked off of herself for February. Is she able to get 4 items at 60% off. Thanks for any help with this.

Yes she is! You will just have to list her as the host and as a guest to take advantage of this. So as the guest she will have to pay the $4 shipping, but that's not much considering what she will be saving!

Thank you so much!! She will be so excited to hear that!

What is the Past Host Booking Benefit?

The Past Host Booking Benefit is a special promotion offered to past hosts of Pampered Chef parties. It allows them to earn rewards for booking another party within a specific timeframe.

How do I qualify for the Past Host Booking Benefit?

In order to qualify for the Past Host Booking Benefit, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past and book another party within the designated timeframe. The timeframe may vary, so be sure to check with your consultant for the current promotion details.

What rewards can I earn through the Past Host Booking Benefit?

The rewards for the Past Host Booking Benefit may vary depending on the current promotion. However, typically past hosts can earn free products, discounted products, or special host-exclusive items.

Can I use the Past Host Booking Benefit more than once?

Yes, as long as you continue to meet the qualifications, you can use the Past Host Booking Benefit multiple times. This is a great way to continue earning rewards while also sharing the Pampered Chef experience with your friends and family.

How do I redeem my Past Host Booking Benefit rewards?

To redeem your Past Host Booking Benefit rewards, simply let your consultant know that you would like to use your benefit when booking your party. Your consultant will take care of the rest and ensure you receive your rewards at your next party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies