• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Accountability and Cheers: Booking Shows for February

In summary, Katie was able to book two cooking shows and one catty show in one hour. She is also on track to get over her fear of the phone.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I'm posting this to hold myself accountable. And to have my fellow cheffers hold me too!!:p I'm going to go home tonight and make my calls. I'm going to pick up the phone and book some shows for February. I'm not going to plan it all out and chicken out or find it's too late now or a bad time. My goal is to have at least 2 shows booked. Our CLuster SPring kickoff is this Saturday and I know it will remotivate me, but I want to show up with high spirits and good news. I already have a solid recruit lead but wihout shows that's not that great a feat. So I will report back later with my results. Wish me luck!:D:D

Good for you, Katie. Good luck.

You go girl! Three nights ago I didn't have a party on the schedule for February. In just 1 hour I had 2 cooking shows and 1 cattie show so I'm on my way to getting over the fear of the fone too! I even had a couple who said "maybe" after I did a few C/C calls from holiday shows! They are anxious to see the new items since they've shopped the f/w book. I'm thinking they'll say yes after I send them the mini s/s cat.

You can do it Katie!

Good luck!! I plan to do this within the next few days! I just sent out a mailing with magnets so I wanted that to get to their homes first, then follow up with a phone call. I have 2 shows and want 2 more for February. Gotta save for vacation!

You can do it! Just sit yourself down with your list and plow through it! I did Monday and got 2 cattys. I want an encore tonight (only with March shows)

Go for it!!!

Well I didn't do as well as I'd like. Partly my fault but I got one catalog show though. I made the mistake of calling friends that owed me!:). My first call I got a friend I haven't spoken to in quite some time. We spoke for awhile catching up first. When that was done I brought up PC and she agreed to a catalog show. Then I tried my current catty host to confirm meeting up Saturday to close it out. Got no answer, will email her at work tomorrow. Got a voicemail for my other friend that owes a show. Will email her tomorrow too. My last call got in touch with another friend who haven't spoken to. Honestly never got to PC I know bad. :blushing: We started talking about my birthday party and now she's taking me out while DH and BFF's are setting up for my party to get a mani pedi!!:) Trust me I intend to work my party for more leads!!;)

I'm also planning to make some calls Sunday before the big game.

You need to congratulate yourself. You did pick up the phone, and worked your business, now all you need is to stay consistent. Your on the right track.

I'm doing the same thing- only I'm not letting myself buy any of the spring product until I make my phone calls. I'm going to assign a value to each phone call. Make XX phone calls to equal $XX in product. :) I want the spring product, so I'm hoping that will motivate me enough to get started too.Congrats for the first step!

esavvymom said:
I'm doing the same thing- only I'm not letting myself buy any of the spring product until I make my phone calls. I'm going to assign a value to each phone call. Make XX phone calls to equal $XX in product. :) I want the spring product, so I'm hoping that will motivate me enough to get started too.

Congrats for the first step!

that's a really good idea i might use that one!!:)

Oooh, I like that idea, too!

Well I sent a couple emails at work today. Those leads I wanted to email work for same company but different branches. I got one more confirmed show that was promised for Feb but decided on March but at least a solid booked March date. So we'll see what happens Sunday with my calls before the game and what orders I manage to get during game for my mystery host special.

I just joined this website recently and I've been on a roller coaster with my biz. I have to admit, since reading all of these posts this morning about making calls it makes me extremely motived. I LOVE the idea about getting product samples only if I make my calls! Thanks for the idea:)

1. What is the purpose of "Accountability and Cheers" when booking shows for February?

The purpose of "Accountability and Cheers" is to motivate and support consultants in booking shows for the month of February. It provides a sense of accountability and encourages teamwork and celebration among consultants.

2. How does "Accountability and Cheers" work?

Consultants can join a group or team where they will set goals for the number of shows they want to book in February. They will then hold each other accountable and celebrate together when those goals are met.

3. Is "Accountability and Cheers" only for consultants?

Yes, "Accountability and Cheers" is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants to support and motivate each other in booking shows for February.

4. Can consultants join multiple teams for "Accountability and Cheers"?

Yes, consultants can join more than one team if they wish to do so. This allows them to have more accountability partners and increase their chances of meeting their booking goals.

5. Are there any rewards or incentives for participating in "Accountability and Cheers"?

Yes, consultants who successfully meet their booking goals in February will be entered into a drawing for a special prize. Additionally, the sense of accomplishment and support from their team is a reward in itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaddyandOwensMom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wcsis