• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Register Your Jan Shows for Booking Blitz Drawings | Cheffers Forum

In summary, the conversation discusses ways to register for the Booking Blitz Drawings from Jan. There is an image to click to enter the registration form on the main page. There is an instant winner for 25 PC dollars, but no one else has won yet.
alibene80
Hi Cheffers!

Does anyone know how we register our booked Jan shows for the Booking Blitz Drawings from the 16-20. I feel silly, but I can't figure out how to register my Jan shows.

After the blitz, around the 16th they'll have a place where you can start entering them.

They'll put up a link in Consultant's Corner during that timeframe!

Thank you!!

I'm still looking for the link, now that the 16th has arrived.... but haven't found it. I'm probably blind :(

I havent found it either...there is a link for Booking Blitz...but its just the advertisement not to register

I am having the same frustration. WHERE'S THE LINK?? (like "Where's the beef?")

go to Recognitions and Incentives, click on sales promotions, find the booking blitz in the blue box, click on the words, not the learn more link. scroll down and the box to enter your shows is there.

Thanks Carey!

Thank you!

I found it on the main page...there is an image to click right in the middle of the page

On the main page - its in the Oh The Places You Will Go box in the middle of the page.

lol yeah it wasnt there earlier this morning but its up now!

already put in two shows but as usual, no winner?

I'm an instant winner - 25 PC dollars deposited already- yay!

I just won $25 PC Dollars!!! Woot! Woot! Yay!

Hmmmm no winner here =(

I just followed the link in my email - $25 instant winner! Yahoo!

congrats winners!! I put in two shows but didnt win still time to win!

Yay! I won yesterday!!!

I won 25 PC dollars too! First time I've won one of these things... pretty cool!

this must be something offered only in USA, I don't have anything like that on my CC. I had to call HO to let them know about my Jan bookingso n the 15 :(

What is a Booking Blitz?

A Booking Blitz is a focused effort to book as many parties or events as possible in a specific timeframe. It typically involves reaching out to potential hosts and offering incentives to book a party, such as free products or discounts.

How do I participate in a Booking Blitz?

To participate in a Booking Blitz, you will need to work with your team or consultant to plan and organize the blitz. This may involve setting goals, creating outreach strategies, and offering incentives to potential hosts. Your consultant will provide guidance and support throughout the process.

What are the benefits of a Booking Blitz?

A Booking Blitz can help you fill your calendar with parties and events, which can lead to increased sales and potential new customers. It can also help you reach your monthly or quarterly goals and earn rewards from Pampered Chef.

How long does a Booking Blitz usually last?

The length of a Booking Blitz can vary depending on the goals and strategies of your team or consultant. Some blitzes may last a few days, while others may go on for a week or more. It is important to stay motivated and focused throughout the blitz to maximize your results.

What should I do during a Booking Blitz?

During a Booking Blitz, you should be actively reaching out to potential hosts and promoting the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. This may involve making phone calls, sending emails or messages, and utilizing social media to spread the word. It is also important to follow up with potential hosts and provide any necessary support to help them book a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa LM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Bren706